Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rakon 40% off ,,,,,,,,,,

Reaction score
found an email from Rakon in my mailbox, 40% off, real tempting,,,,,,,,

found an email from Rakon in my mailbox, 40% off, real tempting,,,,,,,,
EGADS that is real tempting!

Considering my Q500 suffered a cracked (which is repaired, but still) spar due to my clumsy handling near the stairs... OUCH!

I will watch my email and check my spam filter just in case.

Are you a former customer or on a mailing list with Rakon?

The sale ends today , promo code BIG40

I started to get one a few weeks ago when I had given up finding a good used airframe, the one on Ebay is way over priced for what it is and it's plus shipping.

the Email came to me yesterday morning, filtered to "other" in my box, at the top of their web store site is a blue banner, that's the only notification I found on their site for the sale.

I've located two stock airframes, one white one of the original A500, and another is the 4K gunmetal grey & black, but that one is on hold for a few days, not a certain deal, but if it does happen I'll still pick it up, the white one can't be shipped until the Covid situation is well under control.
My airframe is also cracked in a critical structure part of the frame and was poorly repaired by the previous owner, I don't trust the repair and it can't be cleaned up for a better repair job by me without adding a bunch of epoxy weight.

I wasn't too sold on the Rakon to start with but now at this price I might go for it, lot of procrastinating going on in the grey matter right now,,,,,

Just visited their site again, sale is still on from what I can tell, the discount code is still cutting the price by 40%

They've accepted my payment, no shipping notice yet,,,,,,,,,

Received the kit a few days ago, $138 USD for the advanced kit, unboxing looks like everything is there.

Couple of rainy day weekend should do the trick now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight