Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ready to Roll?

so will we be able to operate bvlos

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Interesting design changes since their last video. Now they are using a quad with downward facing props so no redundancy and it needs a landing pad.
I am skeptical that this will ever be really used. Just seems like a publicity stunt.

Interesting design changes since their last video. Now they are using a quad with downward facing props so no redundancy and it needs a landing pad.
I am skeptical that this will ever be really used. Just seems like a publicity stunt.

Three years in development...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I remember when Amazon first started, the nay-sayers on Wall Street said it was a joke:eek:. For the first years of business Amazon lost money even as they increased the customer base. Wall Street quit laughing several years ago.

Whether they have any intention of actually trying to do drone delivery or not, I'm seeing their activity as being a plus for us. :)

I remember when Amazon first started, the nay-sayers on Wall Street said it was a joke:eek:. For the first years of business Amazon lost money even as they increased the customer base. Wall Street quit laughing several years ago.

Whether they have any intention of actually trying to do drone delivery or not, I'm seeing their activity as being a plus for us. :)
Indeed Amazon has been a great success. I see lots of logistical problems and huge liability for this concept. I don't think it will ever fly (pun intended) in the US. I do appreciate that they are pushing the envelope of what is possible with drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson