Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense Out in UK, Two Week Till USA/Canada

Yeah, I'm not using obstacle avoidance on purpose. Now that I have three flights under my belt I can see how it's easy to bump a switch. Kept getting a controller does not have gps message. Where do I look on the screen for the controller's gps signal? I had 20 sats on the left side.

It's not out here yet (UK). Just had a look around and I can only find two stores who are listing it (Scan + Park Cameras) and both have no stock, pre-order only £359.
Even Yuneec UK is not listing it yet.

I'm from Denmark. And ordered Typhoon H with Real Sense in Germany several months ago. And I soon tired of this waiting. And now unofficial reports of a price increase of 300 €. I think it's too bad, first to come with a price of 1799 €, and as a possible. price increase. And why this increase? Is Typhoon H with Real Sense, even better than it was at the first announcements?

I know I'm not preordering anything. Learned my lesson.

From Yuneec UK sales this morning, the backpacks are in stock within a couple of weeks, realsense at the very end of June but they cannot garantee that date and the seperate IPS module will be £75 and be available early July.

It seems Yuneec UK sales depending who you talk to tell different people different release dates for Real Sense, I will defiantly be sitting on the side lines and wont be a early adopter for this module.

When Real sense comes out I'm certainly getting it, where and how I must fly to get the job done the RS will be great addition.

It seems Yuneec UK sales depending who you talk to tell different people different release dates for Real Sense, I will defiantly be sitting on the side lines and wont be a early adopter for this module.
Yuneeec UK are at an exhibition in London this coming week. Hopefully somebody on the stand will be able to answer some questions

Like I said before I'm more interested in the IPS than the RS. I wonder how many 2 weeks it will be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss