Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

remapping st16 buttons and functions

Reaction score
hi everybody i want to change my ST16 buttons functions because of some issues with the 3 positions switch on the right top side of the controller(the one which controls the flights mods) and put these function on the obstacle avoidance 3 positions switch).I mean i want to reprogramming my st16 buttons functions.i saw a video but unfortunatly its in german.Anybody know how to do that?

on the attached picture you will see why i have to change the attribution of the 3 positions switch to somewhere else.
Thanks 20180312_100723.jpg

From the looks of it, you might want to consider replacing the switch rather than remapping.

Will give you a chance to clean up any dirt that may have entered the case and/or the sticks when it met up with the ground or whatever fell on the controller.

Just a thought.

Jeff

Reactions: PatR and dan met
From the looks of it, you might want to consider replacing the switch rather than remapping.

Will give you a chance to clean up any dirt that may have entered the case and/or the sticks when it met up with the ground or whatever fell on the controller.

Just a thought.

Jeff

i ve got you Jeff and you re absolutly right!i've lost the 3ways switch by trying to tightening too much.Then solder comes up with the electronic board while i thought it was just a screw lose and tightening needs.

I'm not sure there is even a way to remap the switch. Since you are essentially flying an aircraft it would be safer to repair the damage.

Reactions: dan met
I'm not sure there is even a way to remap the switch. Since you are essentially flying an aircraft it would be safer to repair the damage.

my issue is that i ve found websites where i can buy the part but unfortunatly they don t ship it to my island!even yuneec europe can t do anything except asking me to send it back to them while its not under warranty anymore which means expensive repair and lot of waiting time to get back to me for a part which cost 25 bucks

my issue is that i ve found websites where i can buy the part but unfortunatly they don t ship it to my island!even yuneec europe can t do anything except asking me to send it back to them while its not under warranty anymore which means expensive repair and lot of waiting time to get back to me for a part which cost 25 bucks

Ouch!!!

Where are you located?

Hi Steve im located in Guadeloupe a french West indies Island pretty close To St Marteen.

You can buy that part direct from Yuneec. If shipping is an issue maybe someone can purchase and ship to you? I’d help if need be as I could stand to order a couple spares myself as I still have some of those bad switches in a couple of STs. You could IM me and arrange it. Can you get UPS there?

Reactions: dan met

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbd777