Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Saturday afternoon flight

Very nice land and very very cold.

But I can only watch up to 480p in youtube.

An example from Spain in summer.

Regards and Good flights¡

Reactions: mart54 and Tuna
I took some video today while up in the mountains near my home. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I did filming.

I enjoyed your footage very much. Beautiful land captured nicely in your H and in your hands. Looks like you'll never run out of things to film and photograph right in your own backyard, which is nice.

Just a couple of suggestions: raise the volume of your soundtrack a lot, especially in your future videos. It's much too in the background, too low, IMO. Also, consider a different fadeaway - a crossfade probably - where you have abrupt camera angle changes in your filming. It would make your footage flow much more naturally and take out the jerkiness such visual moments give the brain.

Trust me, I'm no Typhoon H/camera expert; just a guy giving another guy some advice here. But I do have an art background and was taught some things about visual impact (years ago back before rocks were hard!) that stuck with me, so my advice is not totally without merit!

All in all, a nice insight into a creek and mountainous area you obviously think is worth capturing, and which you have done well. Good job. Happy flying and filming!

Watched your footage and found it to be quite well done. You picked a great subject to film in an excellent natural environment. Your considerable flying control and camera control are very apparent, as is your familiarity with your editing software. To me, everything was very much spot on. Your soundtrack matched your images well, and the pace and timing of the sound and vision tracks were great.

The only criticism I have of your excellent production is that you may have lingered a tad too long on the straight above, POV shot (in your opening and closing) of the square footprint of the top of the structure. I like the concept of starting and ending your video with that scene: I just thought the camera stayed on it too long, especially in the opening. I couldn't wait until some considerable distance/movement was made during that shot, and I had a little of the same feeling at the ending. Just a couple of seconds worth of trimming would make the presentation perfect, IMO.

A job definitely well done. The fluidity of your film was well above par and gives others still learning (such as me) a high standard to strive for. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work.

I'm an American Indian (or Native American, if that's better for some. Personally, I'm not very politically correct in the least. I grew up playing cowboys and Indians, not cowboys and Native Americans, so the words don't mean a whole lot to me, especially since neither reference is actually correct anyhow) and I have put together a short video aimed at generating a greater concern over one of my Tribes' sacred burial grounds.

Too often, the burial grounds are ignored due to people's hectic lives today, but reverence of our dead has always been a prominent trait of my Tribe, the Nanticoke Indians of Delaware. In fact, we were known to keep our dead in what were called chiacosone bundles, kept in sacred temples we built and also stored underground, and whenever we relocated we would disinter and collect these bone bundles and carry generations of our dead with us to our new location.

In an effort to promote a greater awareness and sense of care of these long-dead ancestors of ours among the Nanticoke tribal members, I filmed one local tribally-owned site known as Indian Mission with my Typhoon H Pro, where the remains of our ancestors are buried and where our Methodist Church was established in 1881. What I came up with is a kind of PSA about these grounds, which I am sharing here. FYI: I am not a Church attendee. My Church is wherever I walk, outside for the most part. My focus here is on the human remains buried here..

I don't quite know how to embed a video here or post them properly in good resolution, so I am using Dropbox to share this video I shot (link is at bottom). Comments are welcome.

The soundtrack is a Sweat Lodge Ceremony Song recording I made a couple of years ago - using synthesizers for every sound except, obviously, my voice, drum and rattle - and the words are in Nanticoke. In reality, this video is really aimed at anyone - regardless of race or color - who would care to pay their respects at this sacred space. Hope you enjoy it.

Dropbox - Indian Mission.mpg

Beautiful landscape and awesome video of the castle. This makes me want to tour Europe and do castle videos.

Well done.

I enjoyed your footage very much. Beautiful land captured nicely in your H and in your hands. Looks like you'll never run out of things to film and photograph right in your own backyard, which is nice.

Just a couple of suggestions: raise the volume of your soundtrack a lot, especially in your future videos. It's much too in the background, too low, IMO. Also, consider a different fadeaway - a crossfade probably - where you have abrupt camera angle changes in your filming. It would make your footage flow much more naturally and take out the jerkiness such visual moments give the brain.

Trust me, I'm no Typhoon H/camera expert; just a guy giving another guy some advice here. But I do have an art background and was taught some things about visual impact (years ago back before rocks were hard!) that stuck with me, so my advice is not totally without merit!

All in all, a nice insight into a creek and mountainous area you obviously think is worth capturing, and which you have done well. Good job. Happy flying and filming!

Thank you very much for the feedback. I'm a beginner and all the advice I can get will be taken in the spirit I assume was intended - to help.

I'm inspired by sights and sounds that are around us. We live in a beautiful world.

I took some video today while up in the mountains near my home. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I did filming.

Brautiful scenery! What program are you using to add the music to the video? I'm looking to do some videos but can't find a worthy program

Any help would be nice. Thanks

I use Camtasia. It's a product by Techsmith. It's user friendly and I have found it does everything I want/need to do.

You can get a free preview by going to their site - techsmith.com.

Aaron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy