Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

software update

Reaction score
due to health concerns my H+ hasnt flown since 2021, is there a simple way to update the controller and the bird, dont wanna take any chances and think I should update before I calibrate

Firmware updates and calibrations frequently lead to problems. If your firmware is current, there is no need to update. Many members don't update unless there is some performance issue with the currently installed firmware, or the new firmware has some feature you actually want to use. This image shows the latest H Plus firmware for the US. This version was issued in early 2019.
822.jpg

Calibration would likely be a no-no in your case.
Calibration is there to calibrate new components when installed. It is not there to overcome maintenance issues. If your controls are not working properly, you need to find and fix the problem. Using calibration for the wrong purpose may disguise an actual problem, and lead to much larger problems later.

I agree... Don't do any updates... Perhaps check the battery cell voltages and how balanced they are, and plan for a very long GPS lock time the first time you power it all up.

I wouldn't even do a compass calibration unless you've moved significantly north or south since last flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold