Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spare batteries

Reaction score
I just found spare batteries for 29 $ at Walmart on the shelf. Couldn't find them anywhere for under 59 $ on line. They are not on the Wally World website. I had to drive down 30 miles to get them at a super Walmart cause where I live they only have small mart .

Reactions: Agent Smith
I just found spare batteries for 29 $ at Walmart on the shelf. Couldn't find them anywhere for under 59 $ on line. They are not on the Wally World website. I had to drive down 30 miles to get them at a super Walmart cause where I live they only have small mart .

Picked up a couple at my local Walmart. It’s a great thing!

Sorry, got my rig with controller , site to store 149 $. was at my local next day. On clearance on wallyfworld.com

No reason to be sorry. We are all happy for you. $200 with controller is a good deal, anything less is a better deal. Batteries for $30 is a good deal., anything less is a better deal.

(Batteries now $21 at Walmart 3/2018)

Last edited:
Perhaps the wrong heading for your video, ‘spare batteries’ ??

Don’t want to put down your efforts but ask yourself;
- what’s going to be unique about your video?
- I do lots of video editing, it’s very time intensive and only a few people look at your video.
- is your plan to get ‘X’ subscribers and try to make money - it just do as a hobby?
- these forums have very few followers, how do you expand awareness of your videos?

Good luck.

I have been editing video for many years and the stuff I have mostly produced has had a tiny audience, so I know about effort and awards. Yes I would like to make it a money making venture, I also realize the slim chances of that.

I am not sharing on here to get anything, just thought some of these folks would like to see.

Yes, slim chance to make money so doing it as a hobby is great. I use Pinnacle Studio 18 for editing, which program do you use? It’s fun to do but so time intensive.

Here we go, had a little trouble with the automatic functions I tried. It is going to take a little practice. This is how I edit drone footage into a story.

Picked up three batteries for $21 each today. Now I just need to actually get a Breeze.

Thanks. I’m searching tomorrow!

Just back from Walmart; got $28 back on 3 past battery purchases! That’s cool. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
Yes, Walmart is great. No issues getting a credit. What is interesting is that the Breeze is still listed at $199 on the tag (we know $149 now) and the battery price is still shown at $29 - but I can't find any in stock at the 4 Walmart's I have been to. So, OK, not to get greedy, but if I can find more batteries at $21, I'm buying 2 more just for back up.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernst