Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St 16 location settings

Reaction score
Has anyone adjusted location services to high accuracy over just gps. Noticed Google maps said it didn't have location permission so I didn't want to mess with it b4 asking.

Has anyone adjusted location services to high accuracy over just gps. Noticed Google maps said it didn't have location permission so I didn't want to mess with it b4 asking.
Are you asking about the settings on the ST16?

I'm not clear on how exactly that works on the ST16, but the location service needed by Google Maps needs a wifi connection or GPS information. That function may be disabled for mapping on the ST16 by Yuneec.

Guess that makes sense why they both were turned off. Was just confusing to see that app on the st16 and not be able to open it. Unless I'm missing something which is a high likely hood. On a side note, that airfield wasn't closed I just remembered it in a different location. Went to fly today and met a few pilots. Sadly all dji fan boys. Lol

He gave me some good tips and basics to master b4 going crazy..Sadly I'm not Intelligent enough on the subject to put up a good fight lol. But there was alot of my phantom does this talk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinlevin