Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Johnnybegood

Since there has been a considerable amount of returns of the ST-16 bc of the fan and SD card being swallowed I was curious about everyone's experience. I called the other day to get a return authorization and was told I have to pay for the shipping. I had a friend that called a few weeks prior and they sent him a replacement and asked him to send his controller back once the replacement arrived. Have you all had to pay to ship your defective ST-16 back?

2. BFD400

Nope. They sent me the replacement controller and an pre-paid UPS label. When the replacement arrived, put the bad one in the same box and sent it to Yuneec.

3. Johnnybegood

That's what I would expect but I can't even get them to call me back or answer my email for clarification.

4. Nic

Nic

Did they replace the ST-16 with a newer version, meaning it has more antennas?

5. BFD400

No more antennas. But I think it was a newer model (silver toggles as opposed to black).

6. BFD400

You might try calling again. I had zero problems and they even called me back that afternoon.

7. Tony

For what it's worth, I've called them 4 times to get a replacement gimbal housing and they have never called me back. I've tried leaving a message, and asking to be transferred. Whenever they transfer me, it just goes into hold mode and then hangs up.

Kind of frustrating....I get there's probably a lot of requests, but I'd really like to get a call back.

Does anyone know where else I could buy a replacement housing?

8. glider

Better get what you can. Yuneec will be getting stingy; the days of earning a reputation for taking care of their customers does not mean you'll get replacements.

9. CAPTAINDRONE

Try calling sales.

10. Johnny Cage

I called and they are sending me a label to send back my st 16 then as soon as they receive confirmation that it has be shipped they will send me a new one. Kinda disappointed but I think it will work.

11. druiz100

I just sent them my Typhoon H and ST16 for repair or replacement. They sent me a label and I shipped it. The turn around for me was 14 days. Not to bad. When I send a Phantom 3Pro to DJI, my wait time wasnt measure in days or weeks, but months

cokeaddict likes this.
  12. Mickeyboo

13. Johnny Cage

14 days turn around..........screw that.........it is just the fans in my controller and the usb port. They better be faster than that......wait.......14 days = 2 weeks..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks..........LOL