Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 - Guys, I'm Puzzled !

Reaction score
Firstly, no great problems - everything seems to be working fine.
I've just connected the ST16 to my PC. It's showing up on Windows Explorer, and I can see the Flight Logs, so I know the connection is good. I've also found the files for recent photos and video in the flightmode/media_data' folder. My question is, What is there to be gained if I put a Micro-SD card in the slot. Is there any way of making the files on the ST16 the same quality as the camera is shooting. This would be good, as it would mean that the ST16 is effectively backing up the camera footage. Thanks.

Firstly, no great problems - everything seems to be working fine.
I've just connected the ST16 to my PC. It's showing up on Windows Explorer, and I can see the Flight Logs, so I know the connection is good. I've also found the files for recent photos and video in the flightmode/media_data' folder. My question is, What is there to be gained if I put a Micro-SD card in the slot. Is there any way of making the files on the ST16 the same quality as the camera is shooting. This would be good, as it would mean that the ST16 is effectively backing up the camera footage. Thanks.
No. What you will have on your ST16 would only be in 720 resolution. There is nothing you can do to the ST16 to make it better since the downlink via Wi-Fi is one of the limiting factors.

Reactions: Steve Carr and Tuna
The ST-16 uses an SD card for down loading and uploading data to/from the ST-16. The ST-16 will put nothing automatically on an SD card so there is no benefit in keeping one in the 16 full time.

Reactions: GRH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight