Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Team Mode... Any questions ask me...

Reaction score
I have crashed 2 Typhoon H drones since last August and flying by myself. I have just recently since about September started only flying on jobs with a co-pilot or camera operator. It sure make for some Amazing shots so much easier..

It took us a while to get the right procedure down and correct methods. We now which we believe can call us Team Mode Experts. We have had a few issues over the past few months and even up until today which I hope we now have fixed the camera angle tilt and speed issues..

If anyone has any questions please ask... I may can help out..

I have crashed 2 Typhoon H drones since last August and flying by myself. I have just recently since about September started only flying on jobs with a co-pilot or camera operator. It sure make for some Amazing shots so much easier..

It took us a while to get the right procedure down and correct methods. We now which we believe can call us Team Mode Experts. We have had a few issues over the past few months and even up until today which I hope we now have fixed the camera angle tilt and speed issues..

Hi,
Have you heard or know if its possible to fly the typhoon q500 4K with the st16?
Single flyer only, no need for team mode.
Thanks

Hi,
Have you heard or know if its possible to fly the typhoon q500 4K with the st16?
Single flyer only, no need for team mode.
Thanks
Yes, it is possible, but the video feed from the Q500 is much lower resolution than the H. The video you see on the ST16 will be awful.

Reactions: Chris Dunn
Yes, I think that is what is shown in the Yuneec team mode video above.

Keep in mind the pilot cannot use the video to fly when the camera operator is panning the camera. He must fly visually.

Oh my bad, you can remove if needed. Didnt realize that was showing video on both stations.
Yes, I think that is what is shown in the Yuneec team mode video above.

Keep in mind the pilot cannot use the video to fly when the camera operator is panning the camera. He must fly visually.
Oh my bad, didnt realize that one was showing video on both stations. You can go ahead and remove if needed. Thought it was something new.

I see you have crashed two. I just crashed my typhoon h w/ 4k cam and intel realsense, 2 days ago. Im a quazy R/C repairman. I believe i can do the work. I need a little advice or available diagrams and parts list to work from. Is there any resorces or dependable repairmen you could suggest? Thank you

I see you have crashed two. I just crashed my typhoon h w/ 4k cam and intel realsense, 2 days ago. Im a quazy R/C repairman. I believe i can do the work. I need a little advice or available diagrams and parts list to work from. Is there any resorces or dependable repairmen you could suggest? Thank you
This post was from July of last year. I suggest you start a new post on the Typhoon H Help page. If you have any pictures it would be helpful. Describe as best you can what needs to be repaired.

Thank you i will. Im a novice with forums as well.
No problem. If you need help using the forum just ask. We're here to help. You can just click on my name and then select Start a Conversation in the window that pops up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me