Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thought Yuneec was a good company.

Reaction score
So I call yuneec up and ask hey do the typhoon H pro come with a real sense module.. I'm told yes I ask how much more (I'm told the same price as the regular on from the person ordering it for me on line) it's $1499.99 and that's what I pay. Now here is where it gets fun. I got the Typhoon H Pro Bundle. Well the Typhoon H Pro Bundle is not the same as The Typhoon H Pro(witch comes as a Bundle as well). Long story short.. I feel like that I have been mislead. Now I have Yuneec saying "oh well we can sell you a Module"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161206-161132.png
    Screenshot_20161206-161132.png
    452.8 KB · Views: 51
Tim, you did not buy from Yuneec. That is Horizon Hobby and the price is clearly 1199.99.
Your post is very misleading. Simply tell Horizon you want to trade, pay the additional amount.

Horizon.JPG

Reactions: Daemon1 and Brian R
Tim, you did not buy from Yuneec. That is Horizon Hobby and the price is clearly 1199.99.
Your post is very misleading. Simply tell Horizon you want to trade, pay the additional amount.

View attachment 4368
As I said I paid $1499.99.. I said it was miss leading when I asked Yuneec does the pro version come with a real sense module and am told yes. That is my point

Maybe Horizon hobby sent you the wrong unit.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Horizon has a sale right now until 12/31. The Temp MAP for the Pro non RS is $1,199 while the regular price is $1,499. Return it and buy from Horizon Hobby.

So I call yuneec up and ask hey do the typhoon H pro come with a real sense module.. I'm told yes I ask how much more (I'm told the same price as the regular on from the person ordering it for me on line) it's $1499.99 and that's what I pay. Now here is where it gets fun. I got the Typhoon H Pro Bundle. Well the Typhoon H Pro Bundle is not the same as The Typhoon H Pro(witch comes as a Bundle as well). Long story short.. I feel like that I have been mislead. Now I have Yuneec saying "oh well we can sell you a Module"

Who did you order from? Are you saying You ordered from Yuneec and included the Horizon Hobby pic as referance, or you ordered from HH?

I see this kind of misleading advertising from many of the distributors, even big ones like B&H Photo. You have to be careful and notice the difference in Yuneec's part number YUNTYHBRUS (w/RealSense) vs. YUNTYHBPUS (w/o RealSense). This isn't Yuneec's fault or responsibility to correct. Return it to the place you bought it. And in my experience, Yuneec IS a good company.

Reactions: seabee and Rayray
Yuneec didnt lie, the Typhoon H Pro does come with real sense.

However, you purchased a bundle from Horizon Hobby labeled as "Pro", if anything its confusing from HH. But then again, if you look closely at the picture the H does not have the realsense. To clear this confusion you should've asked HH if that particular bundle you purchased included the RS.

If this post could be edited to "Thought Horizon Hobby was a good company" it would make a bit more sense

Greetings!

Reactions: Daemon1
Yuneec didnt lie, the Typhoon H Pro does come with real sense.

However, you purchased a bundle from Horizon Hobby labeled as "Pro", if anything its confusing from HH. But then again, if you look closely at the picture the H does not have the realsense. To clear this confusion you should've asked HH if that particular bundle you purchased included the RS.

If this post could be edited to "Thought Horizon Hobby was a good company" it would make a bit more sense

Greetings!

Horizon now carries the standard Pro. He's thinking of RS Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder