Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H battery is back

May i ask what is the best price fpr typhoon hexacopter in the market?

Depends in how you want it. Seems the best price with all the whistles and bells including the goggles is about $1400.00 at Costco. The H alone, no camera or controller, can be had for around $400.00 at Amazon. You can find the H standard at some places for around $999.00.

Europe will restock in July.
So they said in their best English

Dear Customer,

UL-8C-6300-4S1P-Typhoon-H this battery will be arrive at the early of July .
Now it is under shipment.
Pls take some time to wait otherwise can consider our another battery.

If have other question pls feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Rachel

Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter
*** no international shipping

They restocked yesterday.

Thanks but could not wait so just orderd from gifi and have my 3rd gifi power battery so I have 5 in total now so no need anymore lol

Just curious, my typhoon batteries gives me a low battery warning at 14.4-14.6volts.
If these are 14.8 volts how will the low battery warning work when flying. I think my yuneec batteries start at 15.6volts

Just curious, my typhoon batteries gives me a low battery warning at 14.4-14.6volts.
If these are 14.8 volts how will the low battery warning work when flying. I think my yuneec batteries start at 15.6volts
usually first warnings occur at 14.6. at 14.3 the second warning happens and you should really land because any lower voltages can damage your battery and even activate auto land (which is a bad thing because it will land even in a tree or lake.)

usually first warnings occur at 14.6. at 14.3 the second warning happens and you should really land because any lower voltages can damage your battery and even activate auto land (which is a bad thing because it will land even in a tree or lake.)
Interesting. My first warning comes at 14.3v and second at 14.1 (I think because my TH has only ever once gone to second warning). I thought that everyone had first warning at 14.3v...clearly this is not so.

a full TH battery should be full at 16.7v. at 15.6v your battery is not fully charged!

Reactions: Rayray
The present price of this battery in USA is 51.89$,plus free shipping

but German warehouse is over 85 EURO,so we are still trying our best to lower the price in EU to the limite.Once it is setteled in EU as well.I am going to let you know.

If anyone doesn't know gens's official website,welcome to PM me anytime.

Reactions: Rayray
Found a puffy battery. It's a good thing these are still on sale.

The present price of this battery in USA is 51.89$,plus free shipping

but German warehouse is over 85 EURO,so we are still trying our best to lower the price in EU to the limite.Once it is setteled in EU as well.I am going to let you know.

If anyone doesn't know gens's official website,welcome to PM me anytime.

Yes, just bought three Gen batteries in Europe. Pity Gen over here can't meet the lower price as in USA.

I was asked if I was (going to be) a retailer, probably because I bought more then one. Seems Gen EU likes to sell @ more shops which might cause prices to drop a bit. Too late for me though....

Interesting. My first warning comes at 14.3v and second at 14.1 (I think because my TH has only ever once gone to second warning). I thought that everyone had first warning at 14.3v...clearly this is not so.
You're right. 14.3 is first warning. 14.1 second.
I hardly ever see these warnings because I always try to land before it reaches 14.5. I like to keep my batteries in shape so I try not to discharge them to a critical level.

Yes, just bought three Gen batteries in Europe. Pity Gen over here can't meet the lower price as in USA.

I was asked if I was (going to be) a retailer, probably because I bought more then one. Seems Gen EU likes to sell @ more shops which might cause prices to drop a bit. Too late for me though....

Do you know what is the best price for Yuneec 6300 4s battery in EU>?We are still discussing with the price in EU at the moment,but colleagues there said 85 EURO is already the best price in EU.So not able to change.

And back in USA,we made the best price here.not only quality,we are concerned about the price for pilots too

I paid 72,26 euro (without tax and shipping). This is 82,82 US Dollar. I did not find cheaper Ultrax battaries on the net (available in Europe).

So in USA is quite a lot cheaper (three US battaries for the price of two EU ones).

I paid 72,26 euro (without tax and shipping). This is 82,82 US Dollar. I did not find cheaper Ultrax battaries on the net (available in Europe).

So in USA is quite a lot cheaper (three US battaries for the price of two EU ones).

No,i mean what is the best price you find in EU ,for this battery.No need to be ultrax,If there is better price of this item,we can lower the ultrax in EU as well.

85.99 EURO in eu(with tax)
51.89 Dollar in EU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig