Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro does not include

@Brandon If you remember, we got ours together. I suspect mine has a bad GPS Module. It was very jerky responding to sticks, GPS would not lock, GPS warning came on a lot. Couple times it would not respond to stick at all and just wanted to keep drifting. Motors seemed to speed up and slow down more than expected. I tried since I got it to recalibrate and give every benefit of the doubt but it was just scary to fly. Now, my TH had similar issues out of the box, sent it back, got it back with new GPS board and it was an amazing difference, so I think there may have been a run of bad GPS module boards. Hopefully my pro comes back quickly and rock solid as my H.
Mine flies amazing and I love flying it. The video looks good but it is very unstable so they just wanted the camera back and I hope they fix it. I really want to be out flying and recording videos with it.

Yeah I know it flies great. Looking forward to getting mine back and solid so I can enjoy it. Hoping to get into some commercial real estate video work on the side :)

Not to derail the conversation, but I read (and now I can't find where), that they stopped including them for fear of the center lug breaking off the case and/or the controller swinging freely, causing an unintentional bump of a switch. I own a G, and I was mildly disappointed that I didn't get one either. I have quite a few others around the house from my other RC hobbies though.

Cheers!

I ordered one of these from Senderpult Yuneec ST24/ ST16, Typhoon H & Tornado H920 in Carbon

ST24-C.jpg

It should arrive early next week, I will write up a post with my impressions.

Reactions: Brent
Ha. There you go, Brandon. Those 2 vids taught you something, that tutorial is not tutorial. Chinese for Fooledya.
Just hit 100.8 actual, 111 heat index here in Etex. No flying for me, that Black Bird got so hot yesterday in the 6 PM evening sun I couldn't hold my hand on it.
Take care.

Speaking of HOT! How long do you let the H rest between flights. i was tooling around just trying to drain the batterys and test the gps and stuff after 14 minutes i got battery low warning so I landed and the top and the mortors seemed really warm

When my new upgraded for free pro comes in a week, If it has one, I'll give it to you free Brandon !;)

Thanks DC but,
I purchased the missing neck strap from Yuneec for $15.
Brian M from here on the forum gave me a prop bag so I have that now too.
The only other missing part is the bag for the wizard and I really do not see myself using that so I'm good.

I hope your new replacement is great. Mine has not given me any trouble, other than I'm not flying it enough. I have not done any firmware updates with it. Still has the stock firmware that the first Pro shipped with. Not sure when I will feel safe to update it.

Reactions: DroneClone
Thanks DC but,
I purchased the missing neck strap from Yuneec for $15.
Brian M from here on the forum gave me a prop bag so I have that now too.
The only other missing part is the bag for the wizard and I really do not see myself using that so I'm good.

I hope your new replacement is great. Mine has not given me any trouble, other than I'm not flying it enough. I have not done any firmware updates with it. Still has the stock firmware that the first Pro shipped with. Not sure when I will feel safe to update it.
I hear you! I am very leary of any upgrades myself!

make sure you only use the latest version ... its all good belive me and id suspect it will come with the latest .... all i need is a prop bag i got a neck strap

Reactions: bayport
Not having a lot of success any the rest of my life (need a new brain) -- But the H and the new updates are rock solid on my birds --

Not having a lot of success any the rest of my life (need a new brain) -- But the H and the new updates are rock solid on my birds --
A Brain for Brian ! ****, your just fine my friend! We all get brain farts now and then ! Me more than most ! LOL !:confused:

A Brain for Brian ! ****, your just fine my friend! We all get brain farts now and then ! Me more than most ! LOL !:confused:

Thanks DC means a lot coming from you . I just get to over passionate abut things - and then tunnel vision -- so if I have insulted you along the way I am sorry -- half the time I wake up to posts I do not remember.. I am really happy about your new bird :)

My friend, my H Advanced was upgraded by Yuneec-USA VP to a RS Pro for free for all the missed commercial work that has happened to me ! LOL !:confused:

Wow, great CS, sad that you had so many issues to begin with but do you feel like they took care of you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital