Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Simplified 3.9 mm lens install video 2.5 minutes

The threading is the same they are all M12 Board Lenses but I've only changed out stock GoPro 3 and 4 lenses to lenses which are not as wide a field of view. Never tried GP2 The Yuneec lens has a 4.65mm back focus. The GP3 and GP4 stock lens will easily screw in and it should have a back focus which is compatible to the Yuneec camera. I would never do what you're contemplating however because that lens is much too wide for good video and stills in my opinion your props will show in every photo and every frame of video..the stock GoPro lenses have a field of view of 160 degrees, the stock Yuneec lens has a field of view of 98 degrees.

Yes, you are right!!!

Tks for your reply! I´ve imagined that i had to turn the lens counterclockwise. Thinking: CCW=geting the lens elements closer to the "focal plane" of the sensor and therefore setting the resulting "focus" more against the infinit.
But you say "...slowly turned it out a little bit. I used the clock as an example. I turned it from 12 to 1..." So, it is more away from this "focal plane" of the sensor. Interesting. UNLESS YOU WAS LOOKING THE LENS FROM THE FRONT, NOT FROM THE CIRCUIT BOARD...:D...
I will do as you advise, taking dng pictures in RAW for the best optimal refocus.
Cheers!

Well....turning it in (CW) gets it closer to the sensor which is equal to 12 -->1 o'clock when I can use this as an analogy. But you will have to try it in either way to find the best focus point. A word of advice...be careful when turning it in. Don't hit the sensor! As I turned the Peau in it touched the sensor as its threaded end is longer. I don't know if there's a cover (IR filter) over it....so y'all have been warned

Reactions: AML
Well....turning it in (CW) gets it closer to the sensor which is equal to 12 -->1 o'clock when I can use this as an analogy. But you will have to try it in either way to find the best focus point. A word of advice...be careful when turning it in. Don't hit the sensor! As I turned the Peau in it touched the sensor as its threaded end is longer. I don't know if there's a cover (IR filter) over it....so y'all have been warned

Ok. Tks for the advise!!!
anyway i will not change the stock lens ( i´m afraid the famous Peau replacemet lens do not have the same coatingn in the elements ) But may be it´s just me.
Just gona make the refocus adjustment of the stock lens

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss