Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Sale Delay?

Reaction score
Hi All, Can anyone confirm that the sales distribution for the Typhoon H has been delayed (was due April 2016).
I am based in Sydney Australia and was told by my local distributor that Yuneec are pushing back theavailability
of this product into the second half of 2016 and the reason being is that Yuneec want to see what DJI are going to launch with their Phantom 4 (I have pre-ordered the Typhoon H so this is disappointing if true).
I welcome any information, with thanks.
Cheers, JV

YUNEEC will be taking pre-orders from distributors starting March 15, then they say that it should be out 30 days after that. I'm sure the day won't be exact, but I haven't heard of a delay. I actually think they want to get it out asap before the phantom 4, to beat DJI to the market.

i would rather they launched it when it was ready and not have so many firmware updates afterwards to be honest

Reactions: Skypicswa
SkyBoss, your comments make a lot of sense. I think the distributor here in Sydney Australia has got it wrong.
Thanks, JV

The Phantom 4 will be officially announced 1st March 2016; looks very competitive so far compared to the Typhoon H. The Yuneec distributor in New Zealand has always maintained a May 2016 delivery for the Typhoon H; specs to be confirmed. Developments between the two competitors will be most interesting.

i have heard they are working on new improved landing gear and some changes to make it more stable so perhaps they have delayed due to extra testing - came from dealer working with yuneec

Hey Yuneec, what's the deal? Will the H ever be available? At least let us know when. If there was a delay that's ok, because we want the bird to fly flawlessly and without bugs, but let us know.

I spoke to sales yesterday, they are expecting their first shipment in the next 7-10 days. I w told they w begin shipping preorder units after that, the site also says 4-6 weeks.
The price drop w change the initial w in the box, no hard case, 1 battery, charger, controller. The case, extra batteries and props s be up on site after they receive their units. Your preorder charges w be held but not charged until shipment. I w informed you can also cancel your order at anytime.
I've been on the fence between a few drones, I really like the controller, the extras available, comes w free stick controller.
I'm going to make my mind up shortly. I wish I knew the price on the add on intel 360' real vision. The choices are tuff to decide, I really like my blade chroma, SIMPLE, no tablets to haul around, ect.

I saw on B&H today that it should be available for shipping on the 16th of April. And for $1299.99.

The prices in Belgium are
YUNEEC H std : ST16, Yuneec H, 1 battery for 1399 euro
YUNEEC H Pro: ST16, Yuneec H with realsense module, backpac, 2 batteries , CGO handle, yuneec stick for 1799 euro
/\/\ax2206

The prices in Belgium are
YUNEEC H std : ST16, Yuneec H, 1 battery for 1399 euro
YUNEEC H Pro: ST16, Yuneec H with realsense module, backpac, 2 batteries , CGO handle, yuneec stick for 1799 euro
/\/\ax2206

Hmm very very interesting the first mention of the real sense module anywhere. If by Yuneec stick you mean the Wizard Wand then the real sense module could be selling for around 100-150 Euros but that is a guess. Otherwise prices in Belgium are very similar to the UK.

The spare battery and back pack are available to buy now! weeee! $158 for back pack and $ 109 for battery, not bad! still is cheaper than the original bundle of $1799 ! Ordred one of each, at least I can play with them till the H ships! LoL

I bought the back pack and spare battery also but I was mainly interested in the real sense module..it is my understanding that they are coming out with a real sense package with extra battery and back pack.if that's the case it looks like I should cancel and wait for that one !!!

I bought the back pack and spare battery also but I was mainly interested in the real sense module..it is my understanding that they are coming out with a real sense package with extra battery and back pack.if that's the case it looks like I should cancel and wait for that one !!!
Yeah, from info I have heard not for about 4-6 months for Real Sense, too long for me to wait, Plus the way I fly and experience I have and safe flying I do it will not be much needed. You can add it on yourself later when available, It is just supposed to be a bolt on accessory, Just add it on when it's available!

The spare battery and back pack are available to buy now! weeee! $158 for back pack and $ 109 for battery, not bad! still is cheaper than the original bundle of $1799 ! Ordred one of each, at least I can play with them till the H ships! LoL
Where are they available

Where are they available
Ingenious Ingenuity out of New York, good company and they are a authorized Yuneec Dealer/Repair shop, they also give a free Silver Crash warranty with a purchase of a drone from them, that's where I bought mine! I believe the have them in stock to ship shortly before the "h" ships

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy