Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox question

Reaction score
I would appreciate it greatly if someone would tell me what I am doing wrong. I open up UAV Toolbox on the ST16 and I am connected to the internet. After tapping on the “Summaries” box I tap on the green “Equipment” box. That brings up the manage equipment screen but then tapping on the “ADD” button does nothing, I suspect it is because it is grey and I am guessing it should be green. Same for the “Set up Sharing “ button. It makes sense if I don’t have any equipment listed I can’t share anything. As well, on the main screen, the “Equipment” tab in the Manage box is grayed out and, as expected, tapping on it does nothing. I have frustrated myself way too long so I am hoping you II can point me in the right direction. Thanks I advance for your help.

I found a post from about a year ago where the member identified the same problem. Tuna suggested logging out and logging back in. If that means quitting the program and restarting it, I have done that, several times. If Tuna means something else, let me know and I shall try it. I did not find a follow up comment from the above mentioned poster to say if doing so had solve the problem for him. It has not for me.

Ah, sorry I didn't see this. Usually, making sure you're connected to the Internet (open the browser on the ST-16 and visit google.com) before opening the app and logging in clears any problems. Let me check on the server and I'll see if there are any other issues to be aware of.

Guys I have a question do I start the app before flight then just back out to my flight screen

Guys I have a question do I start the app before flight then just back out to my flight screen

Thomas,

If you are trying to fly a mission you created via UAVtoolbox...

If memory serves, once saved, the mission is accessed by bring up the curved cable cam dialogue and selecting the saved mission. Execution is the same as any other saved CCC mission.

UAVtoolbox does not have to be running at time if flight.

If this procedure has changed, unbeknownst to me, I apologize for my ignorance.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff yes just got my new H and downloaded the toolbox

Congrats, and welcome to the family!

If I may... start slow with both the H and the toolbox if you don’t have much experience with either.

Have plenty of space.
Simple missions.
Learn and observe what happens.
Know how to take back control.

Your heart and your H with thank you.

“small steps, Ellie... small steps!”

Thanks norwiscpilot I was a Q500 owner till i sold that and upgraded to the H thanks for the advice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Telefoni