Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable to Bind to H (will bind to camera)

Reaction score
I completed my updates to the H and the ST16, and the new versions show up when I view the current operating versions in the ST16 and H, but only the camera is bound. When I try to force the Bind mode by tipping the drone forward twice or even three times, the light just stays blue and does not turn orange. When I completed the first upload it did change to orange, but after the final update it will not. ( I went from original operating system to the most current by stepping through two difference updates sent to me by Yuneec Support with instructions)
Any Ideas?
I read a prior thread where someone thought there was a reset or forced bind button inside the H.
Anyone?

Did you follow this video when you did the last update? You need to do these steps exactly as in the video.

Use the tools icon to put the 16 in Team mode. Go to Settings>bind and refresh. See if what you need shows up after the refresh.

The video did it. Thanks my friends! When I did the updates recently, I did not erase the flight records so I did that and went through the steps. One error I did was clear the default settings instead of clear the flight data. Wasn't wearing my bifocals like I should have and read it wrong. I'm not sure what will happen without the default settings. If any one knows. let me know. Always going to be something with me I'm afraid.....

The video did it. Thanks my friends! When I did the updates recently, I did not erase the flight records so I did that and went through the steps. One error I did was clear the default settings instead of clear the flight data. Wasn't wearing my bifocals like I should have and read it wrong. I'm not sure what will happen without the default settings. If any one knows. let me know. Always going to be something with me I'm afraid.....
Next do the calibrations. You can do the accelerometer on a level surface in the house. Take it outside to an open area to do the compass cal. No buildings, concrete or wires within 50'.
When you are ready for a test flight set in on the ground, turn it on and don't touch it while it boots. Let it sit for 13 minutes with the motors off. That will allow time for the GPS to update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig