Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

USB Dongle

Reaction score
I received my refirbished Q500 4K. The camera functions on the quad, but not on the steady grip. I hooked up the USB dongle thing to my computer, but it does nothing. Looks like it should light up when plugged in, but it does not. Should it? Maybe a bad usb dongle?

The USB dongle is for the Yuneec flight simulator... you will need to download the program here

UAV Pilot Simulator

The SteadyGrip utilizes the CGO3 camera app... both IOS and android... you use a smartphone or tablet for viewing... success varies with the specific device, some work... some need a previous version of the app.

The USB dongle is for the Yuneec flight simulator... you will need to download the program here

UAV Pilot Simulator

The SteadyGrip utilizes the CGO3 camera app... both IOS and android... you use a smartphone or tablet for viewing... success varies with the specific device, some work... some need a previous version of the app.
Thanks, Eagle Eye. The flight sim dongle I ordered will be delivered by FEDEX today !! I was refering to the one with the wire that plugs into the camera...

I did not own a Q500, so I am not familiar with that programmer for the Q. It is listed below on Vertigo Drones... it's inexpensive enough, if yours is not working.

Q500 USB Interface

Since you bought the Q refurbished, your seller should have provided that as a included diagnostic tool. I'd request a replacement, or at least assistance in getting it to work as intended.

I did not own a Q500, so I am not familiar with that programmer for the Q. It is listed below on Vertigo Drones... it's inexpensive enough, if yours is not working.

Q500 USB Interface

Since you bought the Q refurbished, your seller should have provided that as a included diagnostic tool. I'd request a replacement, or at least assistance in getting it to work as intended.
Thanks, Eagle. will contact them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia