Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Use the Wizard to keep subject in frame but use st16

Reaction score
I'm on the way to Glamis,California into the sand dunes. I feel much comfortable if I could still use my ST-16 and screen to control the Typhoon H while the wizard is straped to my friend's Off-road vehicle

Reactions: Tiburon
It is not possible to control the Typhoon H with two controllers at the same time.
Team Mode only supports the camera-control with the ST16.

Yep, but it would be a really, really cool feature to control the Typhoon via the ST16 but the Camera sticks to the object having the wizard. Hopefully one Yuneec guy is reading this.

It is not possible to control the Typhoon H with two controllers at the same time.
Team Mode only supports the camera-control with the ST16.

Actually it is with new firmware allegedly with second ST 16.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Actually it is with new firmware allegedly with second ST 16.

No, you can only bind the first ST16 to controll the copter and watch the camera and the second ST16 only controls the camera,
so both have view to the camera. You can not use one controler for Follow Me or watch Me only to controll the camera and
use another St16 to controll the copter seperatly

• Improve the accelerometer calibration.
  • Improve the manual landing performance.
  • Mutli ST16s can bind one camera now.

No, you can only bind the first ST16 to controll the copter and watch the camera and the second ST16 only controls the camera,
so both have view to the camera. You can not use one controler for Follow Me or watch Me only to controll the camera and
use another St16 to controll the copter seperatly

• Improve the accelerometer calibration.
  • Improve the manual landing performance.
  • Mutli ST16s can bind one camera now.

I'm not expecting that. I'm happy with it chasing me as pilot and so I can watch and be ready to move the H while someone else worries about camera angles. I don't want to give up my monitor and telemetry just yet and even if I get team mode and the wizard down, still want that second set of sticks for camera operator and keep my sticks to fly. That I should be to do correct? It's all a matter of set up and binding or model creation to jump back and forth from what I can discern here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital