Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Users ask DJI questions that sound like Typhoon H wishes

The best question not asked was "you have your critics, how do you answer them' in news and current affairs that always gets interviewee to spill the beans.

Forget the RED Neck - Why does she have a 'Taser' in her back pocket?
At first glance, I thought is was an anemometer. I have one that kind of looks like that. Then on closer inspection, I think it is a zoom digital recorder.

Attachments

• zoom.jpg
    zoom.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 12
You guys are totally disrespectful to a professional woman doing her job. I don't care if she works for DJI your Yuneec. Do any of you have daughters?

Reactions: Drone_Video
You guys are totally disrespectful to a professional woman doing her job. I don't care if she works for DJI your Yuneec. Do any of you have daughters?
I like my DJI 's Edward and I like my Yuneec's and the facts that this was a useless and non- viable questionable chit chat, has no disrespect towards her, whether she was male or female ! And I like females too!:p

Keep it nice in here people and keep it on topic.

Stay-on-topic.jpg

At first glance, I thought is was an anemometer. I have one that kind of looks like that. Then on closer inspection, I think it is a zoom digital recorder.
I agree, recorder. You can even see the cable coming out the side.

Meaningless interview nothing new information and or new products

Tom, the guy who has made a YouTube channel around the DJI Phantom, interviews a very "easy on the eyes" DJI rep and asks questions that DJI users have sent him.

Notice how many of the questions are asking for things Yuneec has in the Typhoon H?

Also, watch the ladies neck.... As Tom hits on a few sensitive questions, her neck gets really red. Yikes!

The red neck is because of the weather there is warm and humid

I don't come here often. I have a YTH and DJI but the response here is abysmal. That includes your MOD. Stay on topic and don't remove posts. Seriously this is surprising. I moderate several internet sites. This is totally unacceptable to me. I know the owners and will contact them. Thanks guys I am out of here for now. Please clean up your act.

I don't come here often. I have a YTH and DJI but the response here is abysmal. That includes your MOD. Stay on topic and don't remove posts. Seriously this is surprising. I moderate several internet sites. This is totally unacceptable to me. I know the owners and will contact them. Thanks guys I am out of here for now. Please clean up your act.
Bye!;) Gee! I think she was his granddaughter or something ? :mad:

Last edited:
I have two daughters, both are real people and can deal with a little heat and hand it right back. Women talk about men the same or worse as men talk about women, and Edward, size does matter....

Something to take away from the video is the fact DJI HAS a public face, and plans for the long term. Their products demonstrate a steady progression of intended capabilities. They don't always work correctly but the design intent is present. The 2500 engineers thing doesn't impress me much. If 2400 of them are first year post grads or interns more time is spent teaching them how to find their back side with both hands than doing any engineering work. But they do have a lot of people, and that says something.

We don't know much in the way of planning with Yuneec. They don't have anyone directly representing the company, or providing direct forum support for system users. I fully understand how avoiding online confrontations with DJI people is necessary as we know they would act like sharks in a sea of blood but Yuneec does need to expand their public presence.

So what are Yuneec's plans for future development? Is a better camera and/or lens just around the corner? Will there be improvements in QC to reduce the number of defective units/components leaving the factory? Will the HDMI out integration improve or be resolved? Will there be a low power vTx that will incorporate with the HDMI out for pumping video short distances to another monitor or recorder? Will there be a new and improved means of utilizing a two operator system? Handing the ST-16 to a camera operator while the flight operator uses the Wizard still makes no sense. Are all the improvements for the H going to be performed via firmware upgrades or will there be options for hardware upgrades beyond what there is now? Will the H continue as a, evolving platform or will it, like so many models before it, be phased out for something new and different 6 to 10 months from now? Better still, will Yuneec upgrade and better maintain their website and user documentation?

There were no clear answers in the interview video but what was evident was the planning. Those of us using Yuneec products would like to know some of that is in play with what we fly as well.

PatR I agree totally with your analysis. We want to belong to their club as we have already bought a ticket - the H. The cheapest way to get revenue is with repeat business so giving us a few clues as to their thoughts would not go amiss.

I do hope the modular approach to the H really does mean it may develop over a couple of years. An H+ could then come out with all the lessons learned and the new gizmos added. Is there anything revolutionary in the physics of flight on the horizon to remove the need for 4 or 6 motors? A future machine that could be controlled by the ST16 and powered by the same battery would be an ideal future purchase for present owners.

Anyway it's not a bad evening and the gusty wind is dropping so I'm off to fly a few batteries on my H. :)

LOL I have no idea what this thread is about now. Did someone get really upset or were they joking, I thought they were joking?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy