Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VR Goggles

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience of the Zeiss VR ONE Plus goggles with their H520?

I ask because they are on a 50% reduction at the moment with one of the traders I deal with.

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I ask because they are on a 50% reduction at the moment with one of the traders I deal with.

You will only be able to use the Yuneec Skyview goggles. They are linked through the HDMI out port of the ST16S, directly to the Skyview goggles HDMI in port.

Reactions: Addison
I actually like these better than Yuneec's goggles. They are more functional and have a better view of the screen. Downside is they run over $300 unless you can find a deal somewhere. This price is really good, but shows out of stock. Tovsto Vivid FPV Goggles HD
Well that's awesome. I know I am getting some this year for sure.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Well that's awesome. I know I am getting some this year for sure.
After I bought them I discovered the differences in HDMI connectors. There are standard, micro and mini. These goggle use a mini. I had to order a cable that would work. Since most cables come with a lot of rubber around the connector I had to trim some of the foam on the goggles to get the connector installed. It's the only flaw in the design I could see but an easy fix.

After I bought them I discovered the differences in HDMI connectors. There are standard, micro and mini. These goggle use a mini. I had to order a cable that would work. Since most cables come with a lot of rubber around the connector I had to trim some of the foam on the goggles to get the connector installed. It's the only flaw in the design I could see but an easy fix.
That's good to know. I have every HDMI cable made, so it should be good. The trim is a great fix. I see they are on Amazon as well, but also out of stock. Patience I suppose.

They are
I actually like these better than Yuneec's goggles. They are more functional and have a better view of the screen. Downside is they run over $300 unless you can find a deal somewhere. This price is really good, but shows out of stock. Tovsto Vivid FPV Goggles HD

They are available on Amazon UK for £224.00, I will do some research into them, much obliged Steve.

Edited to add: shipping from China earliest date 24th January to 2nd February :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
That's good to know. I have every HDMI cable made, so it should be good. The trim is a great fix. I see they are on Amazon as well, but also out of stock. Patience I suppose.
This was my rather crude job of cutting the foam. I have a hot wire foam cutter now which would have done a better job.

Goggles.jpg

You may be able to use them if the camera is compatible with the app in the thread below. I wouldn't recommend this method for FPV flying though. The ST16 has better range than a cell phone. I still take people for rides using this method, however. See this thread...

Cheap FPV Thrills Thanks to the Breeze

Last edited:
Reactions: Addison
You may be able to use them if the camera is compatible with the app in the thread below. I wouldn't recommend this method for FPV flying though. The ST16 has better range than a cell phone. I still take people for rides using this method, however. See this thread...

Cheap FPV Thrills Thanks to the Breeze

Thank you for that, I think I will play safe and give them a miss.

Reactions: The Boathouse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66