Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted; Yuneec Typhoon H plus upper and lower contact board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am searching for a Upper and lower contact board for a TY H plus with a C23 camera. I believe it's part # YUNCG03P115SVC

on the upper plate I really need the board with the 6 brass connectors and the lower connector plate. Now this is a C23 off a typhoon H plus

Attachments

• 20191223_171044.jpg
    20191223_171044.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
  • 20191223_171318.jpg
    20191223_171318.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 20191223_171232.jpg
    20191223_171232.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
The part number for the upper gimbal half is YUNCGO3P105
That is unavailable at all the vendors I've checked, but there is a 3D printed version that will be available next week on eBay. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and they guy who is making them is modifying the product.

So you also need the contact plate?

Have you also carefully inspected the slide mount rails on the bottom of the H Plus? The rails often break in a crash.

1577150199178.png

Thanks for the input. I tried Vertigo, California Dronz, .Terrestrial Imaging., and the list goes on. No one has any and Vertigo is back ordered a month out and people waiting. Best case scenario is I find a used one.

The part number for the upper gimbal half is YUNCGO3P105
That is unavailable at all the vendors I've checked, but there is a 3D printed version that will be available next week on eBay. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and they guy who is making them is modifying the product.

So you also need the contact plate?

Have you also carefully inspected the slide mount rails on the bottom of the H Plus? The rails often break in a crash.

View attachment 19478
So is that the all model fit plate I referred to in post 4? I cannot find any reference to a dedicated C23 one?

So is that the all model fit plate I referred to in post 4? I cannot find any reference to a dedicated C23 one?
I believe it's the same. I need to check it to make sure.
No one has any and Vertigo is back ordered a month out
The guy on eBay who is making them is on vacation for the holidays. I sent him a message and he says he will repost on eBay right after he gets home.

Could the plate be modified on the CGO3? I wonder with a file to make the holes fit the CGO3+ Gimbal plate, I assume rails are the same?

No. Not without some extra modification. The internal structures can be cut away and a properly sized hole can be made without too much trouble. But there are at least two other issues:
1.) The four CGo3 damper mount tubes at the corners are too short for the CGo3+. The tubes are about .10 inch longer on the CG03+ to allow room for the slip ring wires and retainer strap. There is already a chaffing issue with these wires, especially if the short dampers are used. Not sure if using the longer dampers will provide enough clearance.
2.) The plate thickness in the existing CGo3 contact plate mount area is thinner (from the underside) than the rest of the surface. The new hole goes into a thick part of the plate. Without thinning that area of the mount, the contact plate does not lay flat, and is too far away from the surface to make connection with the drone side contacts. Trying to thin it enough to work without destroying the visible surface would be difficult. (If appearances and strength are not a concern, It may be possible to cut away the entire area.)

Are there folks out there that could make this work? I'm sure there are. I'm not one of them.

No. Not without some extra modification. The internal structures can be cut away and a properly sized hole can be made without too much trouble. But there are at least two other issues:
1.) The four CGo3 damper mount tubes at the corners are too short for the CGo3+. The tubes are about .10 inch longer on the CG03+ to allow room for the slip ring wires and retainer strap. There is already a chaffing issue with these wires, especially if the short dampers are used. Not sure if using the longer dampers will provide enough clearance.
2.) The plate thickness in the existing CGo3 contact plate mount area is thinner (from the underside) than the rest of the surface. The new hole goes into a thick part of the plate. Without thinning that area of the mount, the contact plate does not lay flat, and is too far away from the surface to make connection with the drone side contacts. Trying to thin it enough to work without destroying the visible surface would be difficult. (If appearances and strength are not a concern, It may be possible to cut away the entire area.)

Are there folks out there that could make this work? I'm sure there are. I'm not one of them.
Thanks. Fair enough I was curious as you see lots of those new still around, and looking similar in photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder