Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Mickeyboo

I was wondering why all of a sudden (on an important job) my props were showing up in every shot.
    Below is what Yuneec told me was the problem...I'm not sure which toggle it is and what position caused it... more importantly how I can change it back ...perhaps someone can tell me I've asked for more specific info from Yuneec

Import Info. From Yuneec: Hello,

There is a toggle in the remote that will allow the CGO3+ to view above the horizontal line. You must turn that off so that you do not have the propellers in view.

Have a Yuneec day!

2. yufasa

The very left most toggle switch at the top. If you flip it all the way back towards you it allows the camera to pitch up past 90 degrees upwards.

#2 yufasa, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  3. Mickeyboo

Thanks very much...I will never do that again...I'm so happy to have a solution.

4. Burntpixel

Let me get this straight. Far left switch UP towards you and the gimbal does pitch up and see the props. Far left switch DOWN and away from you the gimbal does not pitch up and see the props.

5. yufasa

That switch allows the gimbal to pitch up past 90 degrees basically putting the props in the shot.
    If you fly aggressive in other modes you still will be able to get the props in the shot but not all the time.

6. sdharris

You can recreate this on the ground using the tilt switch then move the gimbal tilt dial on the rear of the controller, you'll see the gimbal rotate up past horizontal. Its kind of useful for 360 panoramic pictures to be honest as it gives you a little bit more sky.

7. Mickeyboo

I was aware about the aggressive flying and high winds from experience but this toggle switch thing was a mystery since I knew prior to this job I had flown much more agressively (in fact my first test flight too) to see if props would enter the frame. Thanks again for solving the riddle...

8. Typhooned

I interpreted it as just the opposite; Holding the transmitter with the antennas pointing toward the horizon, up would be away, down would be towards.

snerd likes this.
  9. Yuneec_Usa

Gimbal tilt mode. Angle mode/velocity mode.

JohnL likes this.