Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Went flying in Detroit yesterday

Thanks for sharing those. Not being from Detroit and watching these video's brings alot of curiosity. Like the Packard Plant, It looks like some of it had been under the wrecking ball especially upper floors but stopped. Or did it just cave in from decay. Odd.

Thanks for sharing those. Not being from Detroit and watching these video's brings alot of curiosity. Like the Packard Plant, It looks like some of it had been under the wrecking ball especially upper floors but stopped. Or did it just cave in from decay. Odd.
I think there are or were plans for the site, There were some news articles about it last year I believe.
There are some very nice areas in Detroit too but there would be too many people to fly in them for safety concerns.

Reactions: Wingshooter
Great Video, what program did you use to Edit & Upload other than on the youtube site ! Can you burn DVD's with that program ? I'm trying to find a program so I can do that, so I can show my family & Friends doing gathering of some place I've flew over. Any suggestions on a program for Editing & Burning to a DVD ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy