Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why did a second antenna come with my H

Reaction score
2 antennas came install to the st16, but in another box it included a "patch" antenna for best performance.
What is this for?

It is to replace the mushroom antenna. The newer H's come with the the antenna.

Last edited:
The square one is directional. Needs to be pointed at the H.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Hi:

Does anyone know the reference of the "patch" antenna Yuneec or similar in Amazon?

I have the old unit, and i want to improve the video link.

I think is cheap.

Thanks.

Try Yuneec direct. Part Yunst 16109, $6.49 plus postage. They were is stock the end of Feb.

Can you post a link? I've tried search and it comes up nothing. I've been looking into this type of antenna to replace the mushroom antenna.

Can you post a link? I've tried search and it comes up nothing. I've been looking into this type of antenna to replace the mushroom antenna.
It is not on the web site. Call Yuneec sales 844-343-9966 M-F 8-5 PDT.

I have the flat type. My ST16 has the 3 antenna set-up. 2 - 2.4 GHz and the flat 5.8 GHz. It's causing a poor fit in my MC Case since they have a taller profile than what MC Cases was set up for. I've been looking into getting a 5.8 GHz rubber ducky antenna (same design as the 2.4 GHz) so I can fold it down and store it in my MC Case. I've been removing the 5.8 GHz antenna before storing the ST16 in my case.

I have the flat type. My ST16 has the 3 antenna set-up. 2 - 2.4 GHz and the flat 5.8 GHz. It's causing a poor fit in my MC Case since they have a taller profile than what MC Cases was set up for. I've been looking into getting a 5.8 GHz rubber ducky antenna (same design as the 2.4 GHz) so I can fold it down and store it in my MC Case. I've been removing the 5.8 GHz antenna before storing the ST16 in my case.

Suppose that is a bad idea in the sense of reach and continuity of vid feed.

Dunno what a MC case is, but maybe that is (almost) easy to adjust...?

Thanks very much by the info.
I will try to get it in a spanish dealer.
Regards.

If you have an older ST 16 and are looking for the extra antenna, we are doing upgrades and installing them for people!

We are also doing the same for the drone. Check out this video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder