Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WiFi disconnects

the ones who use the typhoon without issues... please tell me how is the video transmission?
is it like in TV like 24/25 frames? ...or more like 5 to 10 frames like a fast photo burst?

I have try again my one today and its more like samples every seconds and not a normal transmission...maybe its normal ?
and i don't speak about big distance, i talk about 1 -100 meters...thanks for report

the ones who use the typhoon without issues... please tell me how is the video transmission?
is it like in TV like 24/25 frames? ...or more like 5 to 10 frames like a fast photo burst?

I have try again my one today and its more like samples every seconds and not a normal transmission...maybe its normal ?
and i don't speak about big distance, i talk about 1 -100 meters...thanks for report
In my personal experience, wifi issues aside, if you mean the FPV while you fly then it is smooth.

Reactions: eric bee
This may be just a fluke but I flew three batteries today in a place that I usually get disconnects and did not get any. The only thing I did differently was to use a tip I had seen to speed up camera connection which is:
Go into system settings
Hit refresh until the camera shows up in white
select the camera and hit bind
Return to flight screen

As I said it could just be a coincidence but I'll try this again next time I fly .

I flew mine last night, was fine until it just went out of line of sight, which is what you would expect I guess. Then out of nowhere it disconnects at ony 50 feet from me. 2 minutes to reconnect.
Not tried the quick camera connect yet I must give it a shot

I'm not sure it is quicker or just seems that way because you're busy hitting refresh for the camera to show up, I'll keep doing it for now though to see if it stops the disconnects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss