Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wizard doesn't retract legs

Reaction score
My wizard wand doesn't retract the legs on my typhoon h it's the Pro Series without the Intel I purchased the Wizard separately was wondering if I need to be at a certain height didn't try it because I was only testing the flight. Any ideas on if I need to recalibrate rebind or download some new software I'm new to all this hope I'm posting this right and in the right place thank you.
/ Pilot of the mosquito

Thank you. I will try that today sometime soon. Also noticed the fallow function didn't match.the button input corresponding to the yellow led. Obstacle avoidance was another I tried. Only one was correct and seem to function properly to manual was dynamic fallow. That was functional. I thank you for your response. May I ask any future questions i come upon towards your expertise.

First try to update ... there are new manueals out for the wizard and the Typhoon H Realsense, but not in englisch.
German, Spain, France und Italian are available :)

The Wizard is great IMO, I mainly use it for Follow. The Wizard has a steep learning curve and can be confusing.

To get the retracts to work you must be precise, press both buttons simultaneously and for the proper duration or the command is rejected. Same for turning on dynamic altitude and other two button commands.

To confuse things even more is some commands are a simultaneous press of two buttons while others are a staged press of two buttons where one press follows the other.

I apologise for the crappy quality of these videos Dan's is much better; I hope to remake them since I have learned so much using the Wizard in the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer