Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB Landing Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Landing gear "hook" for H480. I only need the hook part not the CF tube or the actuator as in attached pic. Would take 2 if you have a couple. Reasonable price please.... Thanks.

Attachments

• Land gear.jpg
    Land gear.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 10
The part number is YUNTYH131.
I was only able to find the part in EU in the past. YuneecSkins has the whole assy:

The part is listed here but the shipping may be costly:

LANDING GEAR Motor.jpgYUNTYH131.jpg

Reactions: WTFDproject
Thanks for the p/n. I looked on John's site and it seems he doesn't sell the hook part separately, so will keep looking.

I have not seen that part sold separately. If you can find them they are always part of the whole actuator assembly.

Actually, a quick google search shows there are several EU sites that sell them separately, I would buy from there but the shipping would probably be a deal killer. If someone is parting out a crashed H that could be a source as the hook is only attached to the CF tube with a removeable screw.

What stinks is that all of the H series aircraft still use that part. I don’t understand why it is so hard to get.

Reactions: Steve Carr
More than stink, it shows a significantly different marketing strategy for the EU vs N America. There seems to be a stronger parts and service support in EU.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba