Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec pilot flight simulator

Reaction score
It's so hot here that I haven't been out to fly for a few days. I've been thinking about getting one of the Yuneec pilot flight simulators. I downloaded & installed the software and it looks like it might be fun.
My question is, after reading some online help where you create & bind a new aircraft on the ST16, when I'm through playing with the simulator will I have to bind the ST16 back to the actual Typhoon H?

It's so hot here that I haven't been out to fly for a few days. I've been thinking about getting one of the Yuneec pilot flight simulators. I downloaded & installed the software and it looks like it might be fun.
My question is, after reading some online help where you create & bind a new aircraft on the ST16, when I'm through playing with the simulator will I have to bind the ST16 back to the actual Typhoon H?
Yes, at least I had to on mine. You do not have to recreate the profiles, just tilt the H until it is in bind mode.

Reactions: grandpawmoses
I had one aircraft called Typhoon-H already on the ST-16. Created one called Simulator. I just switch back and forth between them under Model Select depending on what I am using. I have never needed to rebind.

Reactions: grandpawmoses
I had one aircraft called Typhoon-H already on the ST-16. Created one called Simulator. I just switch back and forth between them under Model Select depending on what I am using. I have never needed to rebind.
Hmm, I have the same but still have to rebind. Maybe I will delete both profiles and start from scratch. I dont use the sim much but would be cool if it were seamless.

Am I correct that you would not have FPV?
No FPV using Yuneec simulator becouse reciver is not bind with any video streaming like using real drone. ST10+doesnt show even distance from reciver.

After all, it is great simulator. Helps me a lot, understanding how to fly with my Q500 and how drone reacts for low battery. Simulation is almost perfect recreation of reallife flying. With usb bondle you can practice without any risk and see how it behave at different wind conditions.

I hope Yuneec will update this app with new scenery, models and add more changes for weather like rain, snow, birds. It is really helpful tool for beginners like me. Flying with gps off its not mistery anymore.

I've had a ball with the simulator. It lets me do the things I'd never do like getting the H to "cartwheel" across the field.
It won't let me "buzz" the spectators at the fence though.

Reactions: NDJollyMon
Winds of 90 - 100 km/p here today in Southern Alberta. Great day to fly... the simulator. The only downside is that you only have the one scenery, the field in Germany. Will Yuneec update their software to show other scenes. The challenges are great. I am working on the box, first challenge. It is harder than it looks. Great way to learn to fly my new H, without risking the H. I have to admit, I did make it crash to see if the software would let me,... yup. At least you can reset and start again. It is supposed to act realistically, if so, I am going to love my H as much as my 4K.

Reactions: NDJollyMon
Hello is there any way to add other scenery from other sims? I see an update but I cant download. I would also like to ask if the sim has a H520 version to fly. I have enjoyed the challenges since I crashed my H520 when it lost angle mode this should help me fly manually. Hope someone here can answer me about the update?
thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig