Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec simulator

Reaction score
hi guys does anyone no if the Yuneec simulator works with the ST 16 typhoon controller

Yes after you purchase the USB wireless dongle...

Also just to let you know along with the ST16 controller the Typhoon H has now been "added" as one of the available models you can fly. I purchased the Flight Simulator Dongle also and I love it! Great way to practice flying, hovering and maneuvering without the risk of crashing your drone.

Also just to let you know along with the ST16 controller the Typhoon H has now been "added" as one of the available models you can fly. I purchased the Flight Simulator Dongle also and I love it! Great way to practice flying, hovering and maneuvering without the risk of crashing your drone.
Many thanks 4 your reply looking forward to using it when i get delivery cheers Martin

Does it replicate the smart camera/flight functions of the H? I'm new to drones - happy with the flying but want to get to grips with the smart features.

Does it replicate the smart camera/flight functions of the H? I'm new to drones - happy with the flying but want to get to grips with the smart features.
Answered my own question after buying one - obvious when you think about it, it's only simulating the manual flight and return to home: no camera functions or smart flight modes.

Yes after you purchase the USB wireless dongle...
Sorry for what may be a stupid question - I already have a USB WIFI dongle on my computer to connect to my local network. Would that work once I download the software, or do you absolutely need to buy the Yuneec dongle?

Sorry for what may be a stupid question - I already have a USB WIFI dongle on my computer to connect to my local network. Would that work once I download the software, or do you absolutely need to buy the Yuneec dongle?

don't know... I'd say, try it and if it does not connect successfully to the sim program, you have your answer.

Actually, the correct quote is. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result."
But considering my past experience in strip clubs... stupidity works too.:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy