Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

21/5000 It starts but it doesn't fly

Reaction score
Mi Typhon h Plus no funciona, después de un mes de volar a menudo, el otro día lo enciendo y los motores arrancan pero no sube. Al cambiar el interruptor de modo de vuelo, la pantalla no cambia, permanece "ANGLE". Leí el historial de fallas e indico "Cambiar a este modo no es posible actualmente.
¿Que puedo hacer? Tengo varios trabajos en la marcha.

Gracias

My Typhon h Plus does not work, after a month of flying often, the other day I start it and the engines start but it does not rise. When changing the flight mode switch, the display does not change, it remains "ANGLE". I read the fault history and indicate "Switching to this mode is currently not possible.
What I can do? I have several jobs on the march.

Thank you.

I'm in Spain. I have 16 satellites in the aircraft and 15 in the ST16s.
The aircraft starts but does not rise and the engines do not accelerate by raising the lever.

I'm in Spain. I have 16 satellites in the aircraft and 15 in the ST16s.
The aircraft starts but does not rise and the engines do not accelerate by raising the lever.

What control mode are you using also (1, 2, 3, or 4). Mode 2 is the default mode where the left stick has throttle up/down, yaw left/right and the right stick has pitch forward/back and roll left/right.

I've been flying with him for a year without problems so far, I have the latest version.

I've been flying with him for a year without problems so far, I have the latest version.

Can you use the automated launch from the ST-16S?

Can you use the automated launch from the ST-16S?

Doom,

With all due respect... Why would one risk an auto launch if it appears there is a lack of throttle control.

Not to forget a pre-flight check, but... the very fact moving the throttle does nothing says to me “do not attempt an actual flight again until everything is checked out as best as possible.”

Just sayin’

Jeff

It does not change mode, it remains fixed in "Angle" the LEDs of arms 3 and 4 flash in blue "Binding Failed". The gimball moves well, the camera is linked well, and the Ok station test. Done the procedure of Binding the aircraft to the ST16S.

Did you try to put it in manual mode? Do that a few times and see if its change anything.

Switch selection to “Angle” mode the flight mode indication does not change, the LEDs continue to flash in Blue.
The automatic take-off icon appears, I operate the slider and the engines start but neither accelerate nor lift the aircraft.

I start by acting on the red start button, the engines start moving the gas lever and do not accelerate the engines.
Switch selection to “Sport” mode and the flight mode indication does not change, the LEDs continue to flash in Blue.
I look at the History and it gives me this information every time I move the flight mode selector “Switching to this mode is currently not possible”
I access the configuration menu and set the flight mode to "Manual", the display shows "M".

I start the engines and the effect is the same, it doesn't fly.
Change back to "Sport" and the display indicator does not change, it remains in "M".
I proceed to perform "Compass Calibration", retest and the result is the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33