Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A Parachute for your drone

Reaction score
Not for every drone out there, but here's a new accessory: An emergency self-deploying parachute.

Read more here:

This is hardly new... do a search on the forum for "parachute"... going back to February 2017.

Parachute Size - Typhoon H

I agree with the assessments in that thread regarding feasibility... motor redundancy is a better solution... and if it wasn't, this would be a much smaller forum. And even the most ideal landing with the H upright would still leave the camera vulnerable to significant damage.

I've said it before... flying the Typhoon series is like playing rugby in a traditional Scottish kilt... you'll enjoy the breeze... right up until impact. :eek:

This is hardly new... do a search on the forum for "parachute"... going back to February 2017.

Parachute Size - Typhoon H

I agree with the assessments in that thread regarding feasibility... motor redundancy is a better solution... and if it wasn't, this would be a much smaller forum. And even the most ideal landing with the H upright would still leave the camera vulnerable to significant damage.

I've said it before... flying the Typhoon series is like playing rugby in a traditional Scottish kilt... you'll enjoy the breeze... right up until impact. :eek:
There is lots of parachutes out there. Trust me, I've found like 6 different companies making these. But, Not very many are self deploying. All of them require you to press a button to deploy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio