Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A pilot in need.

Reaction score
I’m a truck driver from California. I enjoy flying my typhoon h plus, and taking lots of pics.
I’m having a problem with my drone. It won’t update, and now can’t get it off the ground.
I’d like to find someone who can walk me thru the process. Or maybe even bring the drone to you.

I’m a truck driver from California. I enjoy flying my typhoon h plus, and taking lots of pics.
I’m having a problem with my drone. It won’t update, and now can’t get it off the ground.
I’d like to find someone who can walk me thru the process. Or maybe even bring the drone to you.
Update failure is sometimes an early sign of failing ribbons in the camera. You may still be able to update via SD cards, and I'll post a link below that may help with that.
But bad camera ribbons should not affect the drone flight. Can you provide more detail on that part? The main thing is "when did the problem start ?". Your words sort of suggest the flight problem began with the failed update, but I'm not sure.

The SD card update process and file links are provided in Attachment 30 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz