Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A thread for you pro telemetry readers, crash spotters and 107 knowledgeable guys please...

The 2 times I have had to return something, I took photo's of the package contents and the wrapped & addressed package.

Reactions: Quagmire LXIX
That’s most of what’s required for a damaged goods on arrival claim, except the condition of the unopened box needs to be shown as well. So what you already do should be good enough.

I still have reservations about the batteries. When you send them back you are responsible for assuring the safe shipping status. We don’t know what they will be subjected to with package handling but we should assume the handling will be rough. As you’ve indicated the batteries are not in an ideal state, how much risk are you willing to assume?

Took ebay 18 hours to decide in my favor. Return shipping covered and full refund expected! This guy just left me feedback as "Horrible buyer and scammed me", keep an eye out for him to resell, but wipe the ST16 logs this time. Typhoon H Pro RealSense & CGO3+ Camera & Wizard Wand & Backpack for sale online | eBay I bet the salt spray will still be all over the ST16 screen and backpack.

Thanks for the advice everyone and Big Thanks to Doom for reading the logs. Ebay didn't need the facts beyond just stating 2 crashes were found and all the emails where I got the seller admitting faults easily concluding that it was a grossly misrepresented description. I would not have found evidence of the 2 crashes if not for Doom. If even one of the issues found were stated, I would never have bid on it.

Here was his description:

"Typhoon H Pro RealSense & CGO3+ Camera & Wizard Wand & Backpack READ DESCRIPTION. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS First Class Package.

This has the intel crash protection sensors on it which cost an extra 300 compared to the base model. This drone has never been crashed and is in pristine condition
IMPORTANT
I have personally contacted yuneec and had the firmware update to let the drone fly within 5 miles of airports (usually you cannot fly drone within 5 miles of airport)"

Reactions: DoomMeister
The 2 times I have had to return something, I took photo's of the package contents and the wrapped & addressed package.

I actually videoed the contents in the backpack, zipped it up, placed in box, taped top, clearly showed return label, taped to top of box and never stopped the video until the USPS guy walked the box to the back room. USPS was very understanding of what I was doing.

If you’re still shopping, check out Ty’s bird:

480 For Sale

There are others listed too....but you can be completely comfortable with Ty’s.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix