Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

accelerometer calibration mantis

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to calibrate the accelormeter from mantis G?

Last edited:
The only calibration for the Mantis Q is the compass calibration as outlined in the attached manual. Be sure to wait for the beeps as you go from one step to the next.

Attachments

• Mantis Q_USER MANUAL_V1.0_20180921.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
First I would like to thank you for your answer.
My story is going like this :
After a drop from 2.5m height . I have a warning that I have first to calibrate the accelormeter before flight again. I tried to take off but it doesn't give the option..to do so.

Did you try the compass calibration? Since no accelerometer calibration is outlined in the manual the compass calibration may do both.

I tried to calibrate the compass but I failed. I wil try again later this day.

Did you try the compass calibration? Since no accelerometer calibration is outlined in the manual the compass calibration may do both.
I tried to calibrate the compass, I start the procedure but stop to the 1st step. It says to try again but nothing again.
The last message I get from the drone is "Motors cannot be armed : EKF CHECK ERROR"

It sounds like something got jarred loose inside the Mantis. I would try contacting Yuneec Tech Support at Yuneec and see what they can offer. They may know of an accelerometer calibration that can be performed.

Reactions: MikeTs
why when their Q related
Your issue only needs to be brought to light one time. All new threads are visible no matter where they are posted. Refer to the Community Rules on posting the same info in multiple threads.

It sounds like something got jarred loose inside the Mantis. I would try contacting Yuneec Tech Support at Yuneec and see what they can offer. They may know of an accelerometer calibration that can be performed.
Well with my calibration promblem I have put the drone baterry aside for 2 days. I have decided to sended to yuneec service. But for the last time I put the battery back to drone I pressed the start button I make the connection with RC... and everything is working perfect
??...
Thanks you for the support DoomMeister.

Glad it is working again!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval