Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advice on How to Shoot a Bridge 247.5' tall about 2,000' Out

VERY impressive. Excellent nighttime work. It's professionally done and well produced. A new iMac is an excellent way to go with your setup. Macs are Macs, hands down. I had to switch over to PCs a few years ago because of business reasons, but I'm a Mac man at heart myself and use my Mac devices daily.

Your camera and flight control are enviable, and you obviously have a great eye on what to film. You really captured the moment and mood there. You also showed me the H can do a heckuva a lot more than I gave it credit for. Your video even had the feel of a regular Hollywood flyover you'd see in a big-time production. Hats off to you. You've set another benchmark for me to reach. Thanks.

Craig this is very cool footage. Particularly to me since I'm a retired crane operator. My last 6 years as an operator I ran tower cranes similar to this one. I still climb them as an inspector for my state and would someday like to get footage of either myself or coworkers up on top of one. What part of the country do you live in sir?

Reactions: CC Rider

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinlevin