Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

AEB Feature?

Reaction score
New to the forum. I was wondering if the Typhoon H Plus had an Auto Exposure Bracketing feature. If not would it be possible to add that feature with future firmware updates?

It does not have bracketing. It's on the wish list for many of us but it's a tossup whether or not it will get added with updates.

New to the forum. I was wondering if the Typhoon H Plus had an Auto Exposure Bracketing feature. If not would it be possible to add that feature with future firmware updates?
It does not have AEB, I would personally like to see it but on the other hand, it is very easy to bracket your shot. I usually frame up my shot then opens the camera setting and do it manually by changing the exposure 2 up and 2 down.

Here is an example of such a shot from the H Plus

YUN-0009-Edit,medium_large.1532523311.jpg

It does not have AEB, I would personally like to see it but on the other hand, it is very easy to bracket your shot. I usually frame up my shot then opens the camera setting and do it manually by changing the exposure 2 up and 2 down.

Here is an example of such a shot from the H Plus

YUN-0009-Edit,medium_large.1532523311.jpg

Thanks I figured I could just manually do it for the time being. I had a job request that specifically asked for AEB. I am still new to this so I wasn't sure if that was a feature on the Typhoon H and also if there is any work around for me to still be able to accept the job.

To follow up for anyone interested I sent a support case to Yuneec this was their response.

Thank you for choosing Yuneec! Unfortunately, AEB is not available on the C23.  I'm not aware of specific plans to have it added currently but any updates would be made either with firmware updates or with the addition of additional camera models in the future.  Please feel free to keep an eye on our website for any updates.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply.

B.Shelton
Technical Support | Yuneec USA
2275 Sampson Ave. Ste 200 
Corona, CA 92879
T: 844-898-6332
www.yuneec.com

If your brackets are just 2 stops... Pulling your bracketed shots from the RAW file should work.

If your brackets are just 2 stops... Pulling your bracketed shots from the RAW file should work.
Not really two stops in the shadows brings out to much noise on large prints.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop