Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Agradecimiento

Reaction score
Oleeeee para el servicio postventa de Yuneec Europa. Compré unas gafas y vinieron con un defecto de encendido. En menos de una semana me enviaron otros en perfecto estado, sin tener que devolver los primeros.

Mrgs1

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Google translation is always a bit off, I always laugh when my wifes language which is Afrikaans (South African) is translated, it's a mess all different words, truly "Lost in translation".

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Google translation is always a bit off, I always laugh when my wifes language which is Afrikaans (South African) is translated, it's a mess all different words, truly "Lost in translation".
I'm probably wrong but isn't Afrikaans a derivative of Dutch?

Reaction score
No, Yuneec's fpv glasses (skyview) didn't work either in the cold mornings, or in the hot afternoons. That's why they sent me others that are going great. Sorry for my English! Best regards from Spain.

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
No, Yuneec's fpv glasses (skyview) didn't work either in the cold mornings, or in the hot afternoons. That's why they sent me others that are going great. Sorry for my English! Best regards from Spain.
No problem. We worked out what you were saying :)

Reaction score
I learn all kinds of stuff here.

Reactions: FlushVision
Reaction score
I've been on this forum for years and I still learn new things. Although I like to think that i've helped others out too.
I've read many of your posts and there is no doubt that you have been very helpful to a lot of drone pilots.

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've read many of your posts and there is no doubt that you have been very helpful to a lot of drone pilots.
Thanks for that. You flatter me. But there are better people than me on this forum. Often I just stand on the shoulders of giants.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pcdoc69