Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Air drop setup??

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what to buy for airdrops with a typhoon G.

Want to drop water balloons if possible with the factory remote if possible ! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can someone tell me what to buy for airdrops with a typhoon G.

Want to drop water balloons if possible with the factory remote if possible ! Any help would be greatly appreciated
All you need to do is google them,as there are several devices out there. Gannet drones makes a good one . Try ebay and amazon. Your preference, hit the right links,and have fun. Won'r recommend any as everyone has different tastes. Don't be afraid to ask sellers questions

All you need to do is google them,as there are several devices out there. Gannet drones makes a good one . Try ebay and amazon. Your preference, hit the right links,and have fun. Won'r recommend any as everyone has different tastes. Don't be afraid to ask sellers questions
Nobody can tell me what to buy that will work with my remote and or how to interface - they all want to sell me one with their separate remote control - please help me ---

I assume you have an ST10 or ST10+ controller. Those controllers are pretty much specific built to fly compatible Yuneec drones and nothing else. There are no extra buttons to program and no settings menu that would allow you to program it. What you are trying to do is way more complicated than buying a prefab drop kit with its own controller. Even if you found an ST12 with the extra knob/switch you would still need to match up the signals somehow.

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook