Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aloha from New Mexico!

Aloha from New Mexico! I am a service provider with other brand names and a fixed wing. Mapping and aerial imagery EO/ISR and emergency use
Well hello my friend welcome to the firm you are in Mexico I hear the weather has been bad there. I am in Pennsylvania weather has been not so good here as well.

I am a retiree with three years from the state I am also a drone pilot I've been flying the typhoid H ever since they first come out the Typhoon H Pro. It is a good drone I crafted a couple times but just because I did not know it but I found to fly very well I would not trade it for anything else. I'm not on here much but when I do I listen to people talking about updates and all that other good stuff fortunately I only had to update mind one time basically you don't really have to update anything as long as it works for you do not touch it let it work for itself some time updating is not good so if you're not having any problems don't update it fine a good technician and he would take care of a problem for you. I bought my own equipment from Best Buy if anything goes wrong they deal with a technician in New York which is the best he put everything back together for me and I had no problems since. I do not have a 107 I do not need one I am a free fryer in open space but I am also capable of doing reconnaissance and rescue if necessary do not need 107 for that I am a volunteer fireman in the be it would be used then. I found it is best to how one when needed it is necessary right now I have to find new batteries because I don't fly much anymore but I am going to the weather this change so is nice hearing from you enjoy your life and take care hope to hear from you soon Ray

Well thank you very muchG thanks
Well thank you very much hopefully someday I'll get to be able to travel again

but because of the weather and this Colbert 19 makes a little hard to do anything right now. Hopefully I'll get you on the air again and have fun flying your drone I love my H Pro

I will always fly this drone versus none other I was safe I'll get back to you when I can

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop