Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Alternative Carry Case for the Plus

Reaction score
Good Afternoon

Has anyone found a good carry case for the Plus as an alternative to the Yuneec one ? be interested to know before i order, any recommendations gladly appreciated....

Steve

Reactions: David Graham
Just for the record - the H Plus comes in the exact same size foam container as does the standard H and the same size back pack for that matter. So any case that works for the H works for the Plus IF; you are looking for something like a Pelican case in which you would place the hard foam shell to hold the aircraft and components.

Ah ok, thanks, want to be sure before ordering £100 case from Yuneec (with delivery)

And since we are on the topic. Has any of you flown with your H on a commercial flight and found a case that fits in the over head compartment?

And since we are on the topic. Has any of you flown with your H on a commercial flight and found a case that fits in the over head compartment?
Hi, R P R,
I have flown with mine a lot in Australia and it just fits in the overhead opening for the carry on luggage. That is mainly why I designed the TOWER to be removable for that purpose. That is a standard backpack. Johnno Hennessy.

Hi, R P R,
I have flown with mine a lot in Australia and it just fits in the overhead opening for the carry on luggage. That is mainly why I designed the TOWER to be removable for that purpose. That is a standard backpack. Johnno Hennessy.

Please excuse the ignorance, but what is the TOWER, and is that the Yuneec soft original supplied back pack

I have a GoProfessional case it has carried my H and H+ many times to Iceland and other European destinations without incident...I think they make the best hard cases by far. I've got three of them and also their backpack for other drones.
I can get everything into it including my third party battery charger. Remember all Lipos must be carried in your hand luggage. That space in the hard case is where I put cables, battery cell reader, filters etc, I was so happy when the case I bought for H also beautifully fit the H+ as well. The case is also good for when I'm traveling by car to do a job or teach my drone classes.

Yuneec Typhoon H Case w/Battery Case Cavity Option | GPC, Inc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone