Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

And it was bound to happen...

Reaction score
So I own a Q500 4K since May 2016 only flew this like 6 times so far just been way too busy. But I do keep up on the forums and the issues , crossed my fingers it would never happen and well today lift off and TILT , I brought it down powered off and back on and flew it for 3 batteries worth because I wanted to drain my batteries they been sitting charged . So after turning it off and back on and 3 batteries later it was fine and straight but I'm worried , when it did happen and I landed it and turned the motors off the gimble was vibrating until I turned the power off . Just not sure what to do call yuneec or wait if it happens again?

Reaction score
So I own a Q500 4K since May 2016 only flew this like 6 times so far just been way too busy. But I do keep up on the forums and the issues , crossed my fingers it would never happen and well today lift off and TILT , I brought it down powered off and back on and flew it for 3 batteries worth because I wanted to drain my batteries they been sitting charged . So after turning it off and back on and 3 batteries later it was fine and straight but I'm worried , when it did happen and I landed it and turned the motors off the gimble was vibrating until I turned the power off . Just not sure what to do call yuneec or wait if it happens again?
Did you take off from a Level spot initially?

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Reaction score
If you "lift off" from a uneven surface the quad will tend to drift towards the lower side during flight,so finding a level surface to lift off from is the best! That being said,if you know how to fly (RC) it isn't as big of a deal just correct it with the sticks as you fly ( I wish Yuneec would make the trim tabs on the Tx functional):( This would make setting minor adjustments for drift,a simple task,as opposed to landing and resetting the FC again to correct for stability!

Reaction score
Not sure correcting with sticks would help the camera being level as much as it was tilted , just hate to hold off and than it happens out of warranty. Not sure what to do .

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireman