Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Android application

Reaction score
Hi. I bought a Breeze 4K, few years ago, but never had the time to try 1st fly (i had a battery issue and I bought extra batteries. I want to sale it, but I don't find the Breeze Cam. Is there an Android application? Thank you

Reactions: christinahertz595
Yes there is. You can download it from YuneecSkins.com in the Yuneec Downloads section for the Breeze 4K. You have to download it, then install it by allowing installation of unsigned apps (those not on the Play Store). Many Chinese companies do not go through the hassle of keeping up with Googles demands for apps on the Play Store including Yuneec and DJI.

Reactions: Sylvainchampagne
Yes there is. You can download it from YuneecSkins.com in the Yuneec Downloads section for the Breeze 4K. You have to download it, then install it by allowing installation of unsigned apps (those not on the Play Store). Many Chinese companies do not go through the hassle of keeping up with Googles demands for apps on the Play Store including Yuneec and DJI.
WOW! Thank you so much. THis is great!

Ik heb het zelfde probleem, ik ben de App voor Breeze 4K kwijt. Waar kan ik die downloaden?

I have the same problem, I lost the App for Breeze 4K. Where can I download it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ik heb het zelfde probleem, ik ben de App voor Breeze 4K kwijt. Waar kan ik die downloaden?

I have the same problem, I lost the App for Breeze 4K. Where can I download it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval