Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another one falls from sky - *UPDATE-Fixed by Yuneec USA-

Reaction score
Was flying over a river bout 100 feet up maybe 200 away on a full battery. All of a sudden it just drops from the sky. No control at all. Luckily it fell on the river bank about 2 feet from swift water. Camera completely destroyed along with SD card. How much luck has anybody that has had this happen with yuneec fixing theirs?

Cool. I've already pulled the telemetry and nothing stands out as abnormal. Sux. Good thing is I passed my FAA test today with a 93.

I'm beginning to sound like a parrot. Call Yuneec .

Do you have the TH advanced, pro, or pro with real sense?

Post your telemetry file here for others to look at. Some members are experts at looking at those things and might give you more info to send yuneec for a replacement.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm surprised you can't get the data off your card....was it physically damaged? If others have a problem like this remember that if the video (if that is what you shot) was not stopped prior to the crash it has to be reinserted into the same type of camera to finish. Once you've done that it will show up like the rest of the videos you've shot.

Reactions: Windluv
Or just get the low res video from your ST16 directory where the telemetry files are. :)

I'm surprised you can't get the data off your card....was it physically damaged? If others have a problem like this remember that if the video (if that is what you shot) was not stopped prior to the crash it has to be reinserted into the same type of camera to finish. Once you've done that it will show up like the rest of the videos you've shot.
The SD card got bent, won't mount and gets super hot when trying to mount. Unfortunately I was using my second controller which I hadn't updated the firmware :(

That is a great lesson to all of us. Do not try fly mixed firmware versions it just doesn't work.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Post that telemetry file LOL
Post it so we can tear it apart and tell you what might have happened LOL
In case you don't know how here is a how to PDF I made up.

Attachments

• How Too Access The Telemetry Files On The Typhoon H.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
Reactions: Brian Mackey
How do I add an attachment. I'm evidently screwed on this because I purchased my H from an individual. Yuneec cust support told me non-warranty repair. I'm fuming!

Do you have winzip or winrar? If so zip it up and upload the file. The admins are pretty slow on getting whats needed for this forum and just boot people off for no reason as they see fit. Hopefully they will fix this exe thing so others can post there problems.

I'm evidently screwed on this because I purchased my H from an individual. Yuneec cust support told me non-warranty repair. I'm fuming!
That is in line with DJI's policy (from http://www.dji.com/service/policy):

For customers in North America, please note: DJI products purchased after August 1st, 2016 are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from DJI authorized dealers.
There are lots of people selling DJI stuff who aren't authorized DJI dealers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis