Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody going to use the Marco Polo tracker on their H?

Reaction score
Has anybody used this tracking system?if not I can assure you it works better than you can imagine.I have the R/C model they make with three tags that Velcro on to where ever you want and it does not interfere with any signals going to or from your drone.I have had people hide them everywhere and at hundreds of yards away.And every time no problem finding it,check out their website at eureka products.com.

I had my first crash and was able to find my Aton in about 10 mins,without the Marco I would have had to rely on luck.

Has anybody used this tracking system?if not I can assure you it works better than you can imagine.I have the R/C model they make with three tags that Velcro on to where ever you want and it does not interfere with any signals going to or from your drone.I have had people hide them everywhere and at hundreds of yards away.And every time no problem finding it,check out their website at eureka products.com.

The problem appears to be WHERE to mount the transmitter tag on the H. There just isn't any available surface on the compact body. Maybe on the landing gear?

The problem appears to be WHERE to mount the transmitter tag on the H. There just isn't any available surface on the compact body. Maybe on the landing gear?
Have you used it?i see several areas just on the body,the tags are small and forgiving.

I have one mounted on top by air foil on my Aton,on my Chroma I put it on the landing gear,If you use a zip tie(I don't recommend) just tighten it to where it's snug cause you can damage inside parts I've heard.the Velcro tape included works fine I've had one crash using it and it held on fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval