Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App keeps shutting down

Reaction score
The Breeze app keeps shutting down on me. I can connect to it thru the wifi on my phone, but it’s not connecting to the app, and as I open the app and click the next button…. Everything shuts down.

anyone else seeing this issue? Any known fix? Seems to start after I updated my iPhone.

misfit14450

Last edited by a moderator:
There is supposedly a revised iOS Breeze Cam released on 19 Apr 2021 in the EU App Stores, but it has not made it to the US App Store as of yet. John at Yuneec Skins is trying to check into this to see why it is not appearing here in the USA. I alerted Yuneec to this over two months ago and still no resolution for customers in the USA.

They must have generated their own screenshot. I’ll post it here so all can see.

16E9AFD1-B4C8-47F7-862A-34DE72334183.jpeg

Reactions: Pier2162
There is supposedly a revised iOS Breeze Cam released on 19 Apr 2021 in the EU App Stores, but it has not made it to the US App Store as of yet. John at Yuneec Skins is trying to check into this to see why it is not appearing here in the USA. I alerted Yuneec to this over two months ago and still no resolution for customers in the USA.

If they don’t fix the app, I’ll have one also. The only reason I haven’t sold it is that I use it for troubleshooting other people’s Breeze issues.

Wow. I hear ya, so let me ask you, I loved the Breeze, what is your recommendation for a new machine?

If you are wanting to stay with Yuneec I would recommend a Typhoon H or Typhoon H Plus. They are considerably larger than the Breeze, but they are stable fliers and capture good photos/videos. If you want the size factor of the Breeze there are a lot of quads that would fit the bill.

Reactions: Pier2162
If you are wanting to stay with Yuneec I would recommend a Typhoon H or Typhoon H Plus. They are considerably larger than the Breeze, but they are stable fliers and capture good photos/videos. If you want the size factor of the Breeze there are a lot of quads that would fit the bill.
I loved the breeze, I love the follow me part too. We do a ton of riding, bikes, horses, and 4-wheelers.

They must have generated their own screenshot. I’ll post it here so all can see.

View attachment 25689
My opinion is that Yuneec is climbing on mirrors to make us believe in a non-existent update of their app.
As you can see in the versions history, version 1.1.0 is 3 years old.
Screenshot is partially in Italian, but you can easily translate.
Also newest reviews are 3 years old...
IMG-20210513-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20210513-WA0017_edit_71449697174513.jpg
Last image is the same posted by @DoomMeister, they simply add a new date on the screenshot.
It's a shame...

Last edited:
The Breeze app keeps shutting down on me. I can connect to it thru the wifi on my phone, but it’s not connecting to the app, and as I open the app and click the next button…. Everything shuts down.

anyone else seeing this issue? Any known fix? Seems to start after I updated my iPhone.

misfit14450
Us a vm

That is not possible with iOS as there is no VM app. There are apps to emulate Android, but they require jailbreaking the phone and using Cydia to load them.

misfit14450
Yes I had this issue but thanks to yuneec I no longer have this issue. My new iPhone 11 Pro didn’t work ISO to new. They said try during off cellular data or get an older phone with the old ISO. I did that my old iPhone 7 with no service provider like Verizon works perfectly. I know have my breeze 4K drone back in the air and I love it easiest drone I’ve ever flown. Also I no longer need to use my pro 11 it’s like it now has its own remote. I hope this helps and spread the word.

Yes I had this issue but thanks to yuneec I no longer have this issue. My new iPhone 11 Pro didn’t work ISO to new. They said try during off cellular data or get an older phone with the old ISO. I did that my old iPhone 7 with no service provider like Verizon works perfectly. I know have my breeze 4K drone back in the air and I love it easiest drone I’ve ever flown. Also I no longer need to use my pro 11 it’s like it now has its own remote. I hope this helps and spread the word.
So did you download the Breeze Cam app from the App Store/Cloud? It is the only source for the file to my knowledge.

Who at Yuneec gave you this advice? The last I knew they were giving zero support for the Breeze, Mantis, Q500, Typhoon H, and H920/920+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval