Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Are photo's taken automatically in survey (missions)?

Reaction score
I tried to make a little test mission - survey rectangle and flew it with my H520, but I didn't find any pictures afterwards (I used my E90 camera and in survey selected the E90 Camera)
Thanks

Yes, they are. Can you take photos manually with the E90? If so, the issue probably lies with the DataPilot settings. Can you outline what you did to set up the survey?

Where Ave you been looking for them? Your pictures are recorded on sd card only. There is no representation of the pictures stored in st16s.
Does it answer you question?

Yes, they are. Can you take photos manually with the E90? If so, the issue probably lies with the DataPilot settings. Can you outline what you did to set up the survey?
taking pictures manually works perfect and I can find them on the SD as well as on the SD16
I'll try to explain how I set up the small mission:
- zoomed in on the area to survey
- file - new
- survey
I forgot to set the return to launch - so at end of mission I brought the drone back myself
-positioned the area to be surveyed
- in mission start I put the following parameters
---waypoint alt: 10m (was just a parking lot so wanted it to be low
---camera: didn't touch it from settings
- in survey:
---camera: e90
---overlap 70 & 70
--altitude: 10
--angle 0
--turn around 2m
rest I didn't touch

uploaded the mission and flew it. Path was perfect but afterwards I didn't see any picture on SD nor on the SD16

Where Ave you been looking for them? Your pictures are recorded on sd card only. There is no representation of the pictures stored in st16s.
Does it answer you question?
sorry no - the manually taken pictures show on the ST16 and SD-card
The datapilot on none

forgot to say: on the st16 the version is 1.5.12.25 I'm reluctant to upgrade further since I thought everything worked fine

There seems to be nothing amiss with your DP settings, so perhaps the best thing would be to try flying the survey again to check whether the error repeats. Normally, DP will fly the route and take photos at the correct interval automatically. If it fails again, would you post your DP survey file here, please?

ok will try that
I see also on the datapilot (on the st16) extra options like corridor & structure which are not on the desktop. Or is there a more recent desktop version maybe?

The latest DP desktop version dates from March 2019 and is version 1.5.0.1. It does not have corridor or structure. Maybe it would be best to set up the survey afresh in case there was an error in the transfer to the ST16. Even better, set up the survey on the ST16, so transfer from the desktop is not required.
Good luck!

solved - in the first step mission start I checked camerawomen - take photo's
Worked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements