Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Are you and your aircraft ready to fly?

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
Just a public service announcement ;) - Flying season is here, make sure you and your equipment are working properly.

Had a little shoot to do today and I hadn't flown the H Plus in a little over two months. Prior to going to the property I decided I would charge an extra battery and do an extended preflight at home in order to make sure everything was up to par. As I booted up I decided I would let everything sit for at least ten minutes or so to make sure the GPS list was updated, and while doing this; I check the RC Monitor and sure enough - J3 was sitting at 20% with the stick at rest.

This is just a reminder to all, if you haven't flown in a while, check your equipment and make sure everything is working properly. Perform a thorough preflight and make your first flight of the season a simple 'check ride' to ensure all flight parameters are normal. My Typhoon H worked for three years without a hitch but my Plus has needed a stick cleaning 3 times in two and a half years. The process only took about 15 minutes, was easy and works flawlessly again. Here are a few pics but if you need to check/clean your sticks and have never done it, there are some good videos in the sticky section to show you step by step

Stick1.jpg Stick2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22