Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B&H Photo Update

Fry's in Sacramento, CA has a crap load of batteries in stock. Just bought 2 of them!
Good luck

When did some of you guys who already got their B&H batteries, order them? Ordered mine 6/7 and my card hasn't been charged and it's still saying the order status is "On Order".

I ordered on May 27, so you may have some time to wait still as I know others ordered before myself maybe 2 to 4 days as that's when the batteries went on the 83.99 sale price.

When did some of you guys who already got their B&H batteries, order them? Ordered mine 6/7 and my card hasn't been charged and it's still saying the order status is "On Order".
Ordered two batteries on 6/3 ups tracking shows Wednesday 8/20

5/27 as well…. Got my battery last week. I think there was a mad rush shortly after the deal was posted here. Many bought 2 or more. I cancelled one thinking why would I need more then 2 batteries --- Now, I'm sorry I did as the typical selling price is around $140 now and I don't think it will ever go below $100 any time soon.

Just picked up my two batteries at UPS this morning from B&H , I am so glad this is over with. Now I can really check out my Bird

Got the 4 I ordered on June 4th yesterday and the 2 that I ordered on May 27th should show up today. Following the tracking the two
orders took totally different routes to get here. Odd but they are here. Looking forward to the battery connectors and the 4 port AC/DC
charger showing up.

Just checked my order status, and it looks like B&H will ship mine out soon too.

I just got a shipping email from B&H. Sure glad to know they're on their way. Now, if only Yuneec would send me an H...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my